Open gardens day planned for Honing
- Credit: Archant Ltd.
Honing, near North Walsham, is holding a 'Garden Open Day' on June 24th from 11am - 5pm.
People are invited to walk around this small, north Norfolk village with a variety of interesting gardens to view. There will be over 12 gardens open round the village with a 'tractor taxi' to take you around which you can pick up from the village hall or at points marked on the map.
Also, at The Manor we have Mr Bill LeGrice (of Bill LeGrice Roses) who will be very willing to answer your gardening questions.
The village's working Forge and the Old Village Shop Museum, which has some wonderful old village shop goods, will be open. Inside the village hall there will be plenty of refreshments and a tombola and the proceeds are for Honing Church Fabric Fund.
In addition, Joan's Plant Sale, will be in the village hall raising funds for Honing Village hall.
You may also want to watch:
Maps and wristbands will be available from the village hall and entrance is £4.
For further details, contact: Diana Howes on 01692 536205
- 1 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 2 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 3 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 6 Hare coursers snared by police officers using night vision goggles
- 7 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 8 Woman bit female police officer after neighbour dispute arrest
- 9 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 10 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021