Get into the spirit of summer with this north Norfolk garden trail
- Credit: Northrepps Garden Trail
North Norfolk is finally heating up with summer on the way, and what better way to spend a weekend than enjoying some of the most beautiful gardens in the district>
Northrepps Village Open Gardens is back this year, with an excess of ten gardens taking part, displaying results of the greenest of fingers, each with something different to offer.
The trail features formal gardens, cottage gardens and rustic gardens of large and small sizes, plus one garden boasts a fabulous working model railway which isn't to be missed.
No dogs permitted in the gardens.
There will also be an Art Exhibition showing paintings and craft displays by some talented village artists.
You may also want to watch:
Also, refreshments, light lunches, afternoon teas, table top stalls and a tombola are just some of the many attractions available in Northrepps Village Hall, NR27 0LB, where there is ample free parking.
The event will take place on Saturday 26 and Sunday 27 May from 10.30am until 4.30pm.
- 1 Four days of fun planned for North Walsham Memorial park
- 2 'A truly affordable home': Teeny tiny abode sold for glamping
- 3 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 4 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 5 Aylsham Cycle Centre wins national award for entrepreneurial spirit
- 6 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 7 Ex-landlord, 95, pulls pint in his old pub after 32 years
- 8 House next to 384-year-old shop on market for £700k
- 9 Man with knife hidden in pen threatened to stab police officer
- 10 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
Tickets available at Village Hall and are £5 for adults, accompanied children free.