Get into the spirit of summer with this north Norfolk garden trail
- Credit: Northrepps Garden Trail
North Norfolk is finally heating up with summer on the way, and what better way to spend a weekend than enjoying some of the most beautiful gardens in the district>
Northrepps Village Open Gardens is back this year, with an excess of ten gardens taking part, displaying results of the greenest of fingers, each with something different to offer.
The trail features formal gardens, cottage gardens and rustic gardens of large and small sizes, plus one garden boasts a fabulous working model railway which isn't to be missed.
No dogs permitted in the gardens.
There will also be an Art Exhibition showing paintings and craft displays by some talented village artists.
You may also want to watch:
Also, refreshments, light lunches, afternoon teas, table top stalls and a tombola are just some of the many attractions available in Northrepps Village Hall, NR27 0LB, where there is ample free parking.
The event will take place on Saturday 26 and Sunday 27 May from 10.30am until 4.30pm.
- 1 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 2 Revealed: The 10 most expensive villages in Norfolk
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Steam engine naming ceremony to mark Royal British Legion centenary
- 5 'Very disappointing' - Vandals smash and burn toilets
- 6 Delays expected on part of A149 during upcoming road resurfacing
- 7 North Norfolk key workers share impact of fuel panic buying
- 8 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 9 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 10 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
Tickets available at Village Hall and are £5 for adults, accompanied children free.