North Walsham music fund-raiser for Kitale School Uganda charity
A North Walsham soft rock and cover band will be performing this month in aid of an African charity.
Ultra Ego will present Rock Uganda at the town community centre on New Road on Saturday October 18 at 7pm.
Proceeds from the gig will go towards Kitale School Uganda which feeds, educates and provides healthcare to more than 320 village orphans in Uganda.
North Walsham has a Kitale cafe which raises money for the charity.
The gig is open to anyone aged 18 or over and tickets cost £7.
You may also want to watch:
Call 07794 752658 to book.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 3 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 4 Delays expected on part of A149 during upcoming road resurfacing
- 5 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 6 Frustration as bid to house Afghan refugees fails
- 7 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 8 Amazing aerial shots show scale of shipwreck
- 9 The Original Factory Shop to open new site in north Norfolk
- 10 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’