Ride on a ghost train in north Norfolk this month
- Credit: Leigh Caudwell/North Norfolk Railway
The North Norfolk Railway is offering the chance for you to ride on a ghost train this month for Halloween.
Setting off after dark from Sheringham station, the train will travel to the isolated Edwardian station at Weybourne, as mysterious happenings and ghostly tales are revealed.
A family-friendly and adults-only experience is available on October 30 - 31.
Commercial manager Graham Huskins, 53 said: "Our historic steam train will travel through the sea mist to Weybourne while our resident storyteller shares the many haunting myths and old smuggling tales of the area.
"The experience lasts about an hour and 20 minutes, and fancy dress is very much encouraged. Our Old Luggage Office Buffet will be providing refreshments.
You may also want to watch:
"While the first family-friendly experience on October 30 has sold out, we have added a new date on October 31 due to popular demand. Tickets are also still available for our adults-only trip on October 30."
More information and tickets are available here.
- 1 Cocktail bar with 'European feel' opens in Sheringham
- 2 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 3 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 4 Fourteen green spaces in Norfolk named among best in UK
- 5 Callum, 9, finds mystery bone while fossil hunting on the beach
- 6 New cancer care centre officially opens on north coast
- 7 Historic Norfolk train will be back ahead of centenary
- 8 Pizza restaurant in north Norfolk launches bottomless brunch
- 9 'Excited' couple prepare to open new butchers shop
- 10 The Original Factory Shop to open new site in north Norfolk