Photographic society members submit astonishing shots for competition
- Credit: Lizzie Wallis
The North Norfolk Photographic Society has announced the winners of its latest competition.
With help from judge John Wilcox of the Cambridge Camera Club, winners were announced at the event on March 7.
Seven 'Novice' members submitted a total of 13 prints, of many different styles and varied subject matter.
The winner was Val Dawson's detail of Norwich Castle, with two people in second place, Jackie Ormandy's 'It's All in the Eyes', and Barrie Price's 'Pillars'.
The entry for advanced members was larger woth 16 competitors with 32 photos.
You may also want to watch:
This was won by Lizzie Wallis with a 'Mountain Hare'.
Second was 'Common Blue on Drooping Grass' from Judith Wells, and third was 'Morning Light' by Barb Gardner.
- 1 'Know the waters are dangerous' - Rip tide warning following rescue from Norfolk beach
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 4 'We love this street' - New deli opens in Cromer
- 5 Charity horse ride around north Norfolk estate planned
- 6 New rules for coastal care home in special measures
- 7 Rescued pony arrives at new home on celebrity's farm
- 8 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 9 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 10 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
Meetings of the North Norfolk Photographic Society are normally held on the first and third Wednesday of each month at the Holt Community Centre.
For further details please contact the club Secretary, Judith Wells at email@example.com or see the club website.