Photographic society members submit astonishing shots for competition
- Credit: Lizzie Wallis
The North Norfolk Photographic Society has announced the winners of its latest competition.
With help from judge John Wilcox of the Cambridge Camera Club, winners were announced at the event on March 7.
Seven 'Novice' members submitted a total of 13 prints, of many different styles and varied subject matter.
The winner was Val Dawson's detail of Norwich Castle, with two people in second place, Jackie Ormandy's 'It's All in the Eyes', and Barrie Price's 'Pillars'.
The entry for advanced members was larger woth 16 competitors with 32 photos.
You may also want to watch:
This was won by Lizzie Wallis with a 'Mountain Hare'.
Second was 'Common Blue on Drooping Grass' from Judith Wells, and third was 'Morning Light' by Barb Gardner.
- 1 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 2 Beavers hard at work transforming chalk stream after Norfolk introduction
- 3 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 4 Man released on bail after reports of fight in village
- 5 See inside this converted Victorian school on sale for £650,000
- 6 Lifeboat crews called to help sinking fishing boat off Norfolk coast
- 7 Wartime spirit fills north Norfolk as 1940s weekend returns
- 8 New golfing trophy named after club stalwart
- 9 WATCH: Pigs root out Second World War bomb
- 10 Hundreds of noisy neighbour complaints in North Norfolk during pandemic
Meetings of the North Norfolk Photographic Society are normally held on the first and third Wednesday of each month at the Holt Community Centre.
For further details please contact the club Secretary, Judith Wells at email@example.com or see the club website.