Photographic society members submit astonishing shots for competition
- Credit: Lizzie Wallis
The North Norfolk Photographic Society has announced the winners of its latest competition.
With help from judge John Wilcox of the Cambridge Camera Club, winners were announced at the event on March 7.
Seven 'Novice' members submitted a total of 13 prints, of many different styles and varied subject matter.
The winner was Val Dawson's detail of Norwich Castle, with two people in second place, Jackie Ormandy's 'It's All in the Eyes', and Barrie Price's 'Pillars'.
The entry for advanced members was larger woth 16 competitors with 32 photos.
This was won by Lizzie Wallis with a 'Mountain Hare'.
Second was 'Common Blue on Drooping Grass' from Judith Wells, and third was 'Morning Light' by Barb Gardner.
- 1 Norfolk singer's big hopes for her girl band's debut single
- 2 Man died on 50th birthday at Norfolk coastal campsite
- 3 First coastal road marathon in three decades hailed 'magnificent' success
- 4 Mammoth Marathon winner says course was 'one of the hardest'
- 5 'Everything has gone up' - How mum Melanie is dealing with cost of living
- 6 Man swims for survival after speedboat sinks off Norfolk coast
- 7 Six beaches in Norfolk awarded Blue Flag status for 2022
- 8 North Norfolk hotel named among most romantic and best small stays in UK
- 9 'Rainbow of rhodies' puts on stunning display at Sheringham Park
- 10 Travel: Stay on the UK's first floating glamping pod...in Beccles
Meetings of the North Norfolk Photographic Society are normally held on the first and third Wednesday of each month at the Holt Community Centre.
For further details please contact the club Secretary, Judith Wells at email@example.com or see the club website.