Artists to throw open their studio doors
- Credit: Nick White
Artists across north Norfolk are getting ready to throw open their doors and welcome visitors again.
The North Norfolk Studios Artists Co-operative, which has more than 100 members, is hosting an open studios event in around 80 locations across north Norfolk from Saturday, May 29 to Sunday, June 6.
Berni Marfleet, chairman of the group, said there would be a wide range of art to seek out including painting, textiles, sculpture, ceramics and printing and photography.
Mr Marfleet said: “We’re absolutely over the moon to be able to open our studios to you again after a two-year gap.
"We hope this art event across North Norfolk will help give us all out there a big boost to our spirits and hope for the future.”
You may also want to watch:
A preview of some of the featured works will go on show at the Old Workshop Gallery in Corpusty from Saturday, May 15.
For more details visit www.northnorfolkstudios.co.uk.
- 1 Children stuck on cliffs and 11 in trouble in sea on busy weekend
- 2 Plans proposed for 'flexible' space in derelict area of popular park
- 3 'Know the waters are dangerous' - Rip tide warning following rescue from Norfolk beach
- 4 Black Prince returns for first journey of the year at North Norfolk railway
- 5 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea
- 6 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 7 Rescued pony arrives at new home on celebrity's farm
- 8 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 9 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 10 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk