North Norfolk Nightscapes photography book signing in Holt
Fans of photography will be able to meet the lensman behind a book showing north Norfolk features at night.
Jody Lawrence, from Wiveton, will be signing copies of his book Nightscapes North Norfolk at the Holt Bookshop on Saturday December 13 from 11am-1pm.
The book features shots from Weybourne, Sheringham, Salthouse, Cley, Blakeney, Morston and Wells.
Mr Lawrence is a freelance photographer and captured the images between dusk and dawn.
The Holt Bookshop is in Appleyard, Holt.
You may also want to watch:
For details call 01263 715858.
- 1 Cocktail bar with 'European feel' opens in Sheringham
- 2 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 3 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 4 Fourteen green spaces in Norfolk named among best in UK
- 5 New cancer care centre officially opens on north coast
- 6 Historic Norfolk train will be back ahead of centenary
- 7 Bonfire Night fireworks to return to town
- 8 Pizza restaurant in north Norfolk launches bottomless brunch
- 9 'Excited' couple prepare to open new butchers shop
- 10 The Original Factory Shop to open new site in north Norfolk