North Norfolk Nightscapes photography book signing in Holt
Fans of photography will be able to meet the lensman behind a book showing north Norfolk features at night.
Jody Lawrence, from Wiveton, will be signing copies of his book Nightscapes North Norfolk at the Holt Bookshop on Saturday December 13 from 11am-1pm.
The book features shots from Weybourne, Sheringham, Salthouse, Cley, Blakeney, Morston and Wells.
Mr Lawrence is a freelance photographer and captured the images between dusk and dawn.
The Holt Bookshop is in Appleyard, Holt.
You may also want to watch:
For details call 01263 715858.
- 1 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 2 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 3 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 4 Vets announces temporary closure due to staff shortages
- 5 Appeal to find missing man from London last seen at Norfolk campsite
- 6 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 7 The sea has to be respected - so why don’t people learn?
- 8 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 9 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 10 Coastguard joins search for missing London man last seen in Norfolk