Sunkissed fun and Jeeves and Wooster to wind up theatre’s summer season
- Credit: Archant
Intrigue in the sun and the follies of the idle rich are among the themes of Sheringham Little Theatre's final shows of the summer season.
The venue's production of Sunkissed sees a woman coming face to face with her husband in Mallorca - even though she attended his funeral five years ago.
Things get even more complicated when her boyfriend and former therapist also turns up.
The comedic drama runs August 21-28 at 8pm nightly with a 2.30pm matinee on the Tuesday.
Then, an upper-class gent and his trusty butler will take centre stage in Jeeves and Wooster in Perfect Nonsense, which runs August 30 to September 4.
You may also want to watch:
Bertie Wooster, played by Steve Banks, finds himself either having to play matchmaker or give up his cherished bachelor status, helped along by the dependable Jeeves, played by David Tarkenter.
For more information or tickets, visit www.sheringhamlittletheatre.com or call 01263 822347.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 3 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 4 Delays expected on part of A149 during upcoming road resurfacing
- 5 Frustration as bid to house Afghan refugees fails
- 6 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 7 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 8 The Original Factory Shop to open new site in north Norfolk
- 9 Amazing aerial shots show scale of shipwreck
- 10 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK