Norfolk Dixieland Jazz Band performing at Skeyton restaurant
- Credit: Archant
Music lovers will be able to listen to live jazz at a free concert in a village restaurant.
The Norfolk Dixieland Jazz Band will be performing at The Goat Inn, Skeyton, on Sunday March 2 at 1.30pm.
Anyone who wants to have a meal at the same time as the gig should book ahead and ask to sit in the garden room, where the band plays.
Future performances at The Goat Inn will be held on Sunday July 6, Sunday August 3 and Sunday September 7, all from 1.30pm.
To book a table at the restaurant call 01692 538600.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Vintage train fires up for festive services
- 2 Two teenagers arrested following arson at a public toilet
- 3 Covid marshals hit the streets in north Norfolk
- 4 Farms, former rail lines and old buildings set to be sold off by council
- 5 How dairy?! See town's ice-cream cone Christmas tree
- 6 'Festive fun for all' - Thursford's Enchanted Journey Of Light wows on opening night
- 7 Santa Claus is coming to town - but he won't be taking cash
- 8 Village's shops transform into giant advent calendar
- 9 Unique property overlooking Norfolk's Salthouse Marshes is for sale for £800,000
- 10 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'