Children’s activity days on offer during Whitsun break across north Norfolk
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A range of activities have been planned by the North Norfolk District Council, to keep the district's kids active and outside during the Whitsun break.
Activities will include summer sports, junior activity days and football fun days, aiming to provide as many different sports experiences as possible.
The days will take place between May 29 and June 1, at the NNDC's community sports centres in Cromer, North Walsham and Stalham.
The sessions will offer healthy and fun activities for youngsters aged between 7 and 12, with North Walsham and Stalham also offering a Junior Activity Day for ages 4 to 7.
All-day activities are priced at £10, plus to make things easier for parents, there is the added option of arranging early drop-offs and late pick-ups for just £2.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets can be booked at www.north-norfolk.gov.uk/book
For further details, call Colin Brown, Sports and Countryside Manager, on 01263 516001.
- 1 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 2 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 3 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 4 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 5 Hare coursers snared by police officers using night vision goggles
- 6 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 7 Woman bit female police officer after neighbour dispute arrest
- 8 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 9 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 10 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021