New year jazz at Skeyton and Sheringham
Jazz fans will be able to enjoy a variety of live music in north Norfolk in the new year.
The Norfolk Dixieland Jazz Band will be playing at the Goat Inn at Skeyton on Sunday January 4 from 1.30pm-4.30pm.
Admission to the jazz is free and visitors can just have a drink or eat in the restaurant or garden room, where the band plays.
To book a table call 01692 538600.
The Hub café at Sheringham Little Theatre will be hosting Cyan Traces on Saturday January 25 at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
To book tickets call the box office 01263 822347.
- 1 Converted bungalow with 'wonderful' woodland views for sale
- 2 'We sold one book' - Bookshop owners on a year of highs and lows
- 3 'Anything is possible': 21-year-old uses lockdown to launch business
- 4 £2m for 62 new homes as council boss calls residential care a 'last resort'
- 5 Housing bid blocked over foul sewage fears
- 6 Craft exhibition moves after losing its home to new bakery
- 7 Full steam ahead for the Marsham Show 2021, say organisiers
- 8 Memorial to victims of Covid-19 unveiled
- 9 All-terrain wheelchairs come to north Norfolk beaches
- 10 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country