New season for Aylsham Heritage Centre
A photographic competition, wartime exhibition and museum trips are some of the attractions at the Aylsham Heritage Centre this year.
The community base, on the grounds of St Michael's Church, allows people to discover more about the heritage of the Aylsham area.
It is open to the public every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday between 10.30am and 3.30pm; Monday mornings; and the first and third Saturday of every month between 10.30am and 1pm.
The free attraction has launched a new Friends of Aylsham Heritage Centre scheme which costs £10 a year.
A photographic competition inviting locals and visitors alike to submit their photographs of Aylsham is running this month and next month.
You may also want to watch:
The centre organisers hope to create an Aylsham in Fifty Photos collage.
A visit to the Museum of the Broads in Stalham will be held on Wednesday April, 17. It will leave Aylsham at 10.30am.
- 1 Hotel in north Norfolk named one of the best in the UK
- 2 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 3 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 4 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 5 Car overturns in north Norfolk crash
- 6 Norfolk rugby star takes indefinite leave due to wife's illness
- 7 Sports body pushes for 54-home plan to go before the government
- 8 Country park awarded 'Green Flag' for 17th year in a row
- 9 See inside former brewery transformed into a cottage for sale for £875k
- 10 Student nurse's plea after two years of university work stolen from car
To book a place on this trip, which will cost £4 entry and £2.50 for the boat trip, please ring 07919962814 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Talks on different subjects will also be held every Wednesday in May.
For more information visit www.aylshamheritage.com.