‘Compelling’ new play inspired by unsolved April Fabb disappearance to tour Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
A new play about a missing Norfolk schoolgirl is set to tour the county this month.
Into Thin Air, a brand new production by East Anglian theatre company, fEAST Theatre, is set to tour Norfolk and Suffolk in October.
Written by Rob John, who described it as a 'compelling mystery,' the fictional production is inspired by one of the region's biggest real life unsolved cases: the north Norfolk teenager April Fabb's disappearance in 1969.
Mr John said: 'I live in north Norfolk only a couple of miles from where April was last seen. I've often thought about the awful long-term impact of her disappearance on her family.'
Into Thin Air stars London-based actress Charlotte Price as Susan, and a cast of fEAST's regular performers.
You may also want to watch:
Co-director Dawn Finnerty said: 'We feel Rob's story will appeal to young people as well as our established audience.'
The play opens on Friday, October 5 at Sheringham Little Theatre, at 7.30pm, before a 15-day tour.
- 1 Joy as town's beer and gin festival set to return
- 2 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 3 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 4 Canal restoration resumes as lockdown winds up
- 5 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 6 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 7 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 8 'Why north Norfolk will bounce back'
- 9 From Bradley Walsh to a charity bed push - hospital's history told in new wall feature
- 10 Lockdown easing to go ahead - but Hancock won't rule out reversal