New comedy talent set to star in Sheringham Little Theatre showcase
- Credit: Archant
Budding comedians will have a chance to flex their funny bones, at a showcase for new writers and performers being held at Sheringham Little Theatre on October 13.
The event, which will be hosted by well-known writer and comedian Tim Fitzhingham, will see acts who have been nurtured by BBC Radio Norfolk's New Comedy Show demonstrate their stand-up skills.
The line-up will include upcoming Norfolk comedians, with the show also featuring musicians including 15-year-old singer Breeze Redwine, from Radio Norfolk's Introducing in Norfolk show.
Other local comic talent will be entertaining during a pre-show open mic session in the Hub from 7pm, with the show kicking off at 8pm.
Tickets, priced £5, are available from the box office on 01263 822347.
You may also want to watch:
Auditions for comedians wanting to take part will be held on Sunday, October 8, from 10am in Sheringham Little Theatre's Hub coffee bar. Anyone interested should email firstname.lastname@example.org or just turn up.
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 3 Norfolk to get a 250-mile art trail - funded by European cash
- 4 House next to 384-year-old shop on market for £700k
- 5 What next for town, a year after supermarket inferno?
- 6 Tax in post: Only Fools and Horses van racks up fines
- 7 Daughter hopes to develop Norfolk's only working water mill
- 8 Ex-landlord, 95, pulls pint in his old pub after 32 years
- 9 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 10 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history