New comedy talent set to star in Sheringham Little Theatre showcase
- Credit: Archant
Budding comedians will have a chance to flex their funny bones, at a showcase for new writers and performers being held at Sheringham Little Theatre on October 13.
The event, which will be hosted by well-known writer and comedian Tim Fitzhingham, will see acts who have been nurtured by BBC Radio Norfolk's New Comedy Show demonstrate their stand-up skills.
The line-up will include upcoming Norfolk comedians, with the show also featuring musicians including 15-year-old singer Breeze Redwine, from Radio Norfolk's Introducing in Norfolk show.
Other local comic talent will be entertaining during a pre-show open mic session in the Hub from 7pm, with the show kicking off at 8pm.
Tickets, priced £5, are available from the box office on 01263 822347.
You may also want to watch:
Auditions for comedians wanting to take part will be held on Sunday, October 8, from 10am in Sheringham Little Theatre's Hub coffee bar. Anyone interested should email email@example.com or just turn up.
- 1 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 2 Tributes to 'true gentleman' from well-known Cromer family
- 3 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 4 'It was like a river' - Flood damage forces couple to move out
- 5 Vineyard's £250,000 new winery presses its first grapes
- 6 Natalie Imbruglia announced for major new festival at Norfolk estate
- 7 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 8 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 9 Property spotlight: See inside this barn conversion for sale for £1.6m
- 10 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk