Music night at Wroxham Barns
Live music by an eight-piece band will be played this weekend at a popular tourist attraction.
The Blue Sueders will be performing at Wroxham Barns on Sunday August 10. Gates open at 5.30pm and the concert starts at 6.30pm.
Music and Picnic At The Barns will be headed up by guitarist and singer Pip Duffy.
There will be a barbecue but people can take their own picnic.
Tickets cost £2.50 for children, £10 for adults if bought in advance or £12 on the night.
You may also want to watch:
Call 01603 783838, 01603 781310 or 01603 783762 to book.
- 1 The Original Factory Shop to open new site in north Norfolk
- 2 'Power buyers' help pump up north Norfolk housing market to new heights
- 3 Amazing aerial shots show scale of shipwreck
- 4 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 5 Foodbank changes name to reflect increased demand
- 6 Beavers hard at work transforming chalk stream after Norfolk introduction
- 7 See inside this converted Victorian school on sale for £650,000
- 8 Have your say on bid to improve North Walsham town centre
- 9 Locations revealed for Norfolk's new £500k art trail
- 10 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts