Music night at Wroxham Barns
Live music by an eight-piece band will be played this weekend at a popular tourist attraction.
The Blue Sueders will be performing at Wroxham Barns on Sunday August 10. Gates open at 5.30pm and the concert starts at 6.30pm.
Music and Picnic At The Barns will be headed up by guitarist and singer Pip Duffy.
There will be a barbecue but people can take their own picnic.
Tickets cost £2.50 for children, £10 for adults if bought in advance or £12 on the night.
You may also want to watch:
Call 01603 783838, 01603 781310 or 01603 783762 to book.
- 1 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 2 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 3 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 4 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 5 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 6 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 7 Hare coursers snared by police officers using night vision goggles
- 8 'It went a bit potty' - New cafe owner's tough first few months in lockdown
- 9 Woman bit female police officer after neighbour dispute arrest
- 10 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named