Music and art to combine at Aylsham Wide Sky Festival
Walks, creative writing workshops and Benjamin Britten music will be some of the attractions at a festival which brings together science, music and the arts.
The Aylsham Wide Sky Festival, which takes place in various venues across the town, will be held between Thursday, May 23 and Tuesday, May 28.
This year's theme will be Paths and Patterns – developing walking and cycling activities for visitors to the event.
A free flower festival called Through the Garden Gate will be taking place throughout the festival week at Aylsham Parish Church.
Folk group Shinanikins will be performing in the town hall on May 23 between 6-10.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
A creative writing workshop for the whole family will be held in the library on May 28 between 10.30am-12.15pm.
For more information about these events and all the other festival attractions, which bring a 'buzz' to the town, visit www.aylshamfestival.co.uk or call 01263 733441.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 3 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 4 Delays expected on part of A149 during upcoming road resurfacing
- 5 Frustration as bid to house Afghan refugees fails
- 6 The Original Factory Shop to open new site in north Norfolk
- 7 Amazing aerial shots show scale of shipwreck
- 8 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 9 Firefighters called to North Walsham kitchen blaze
- 10 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK