Moving play about life at Holt theatre
A play about faith, love and the meaning of life through the eyes of a seven-year-old autistic girl with cancer will be performed this week.
Spoonface Steinberg, by the Freerange Theatre Company, will be on at the Auden Theatre in Holt on Friday October 3 at 8pm.
The Lee Hall play is a monologue and was originally written as a play for radio, initially broadcast on BBC Radio 4.
Tickets cost £10 (concessions £8.50).
Call 01263 713444 to book.
- 1 Woman says symptom diary could 'save lives' after wait for cancer diagnosis
- 2 Trains cancelled after lorry crashes into bridge
- 3 New book reveals how Albert Einstein's stay in Norfolk may have saved his life
- 4 Barriers could block mountain bikes from north Norfolk beauty spot
- 5 'We were braced for cancellations' - Hotel bosses on emergence of Omicron
- 6 People to get booster jabs sooner - but not at walk-in centres
- 7 Plans submitted to transform soft play area to restaurant
- 8 Bereaved families' anger at No 10 staff video joking over Christmas party
- 9 The village in the path of controversial wind farm cable
- 10 Plan for new public loos in north Norfolk get £500,000 boost