Moving play about life at Holt theatre
A play about faith, love and the meaning of life through the eyes of a seven-year-old autistic girl with cancer will be performed this week.
Spoonface Steinberg, by the Freerange Theatre Company, will be on at the Auden Theatre in Holt on Friday October 3 at 8pm.
The Lee Hall play is a monologue and was originally written as a play for radio, initially broadcast on BBC Radio 4.
Tickets cost £10 (concessions £8.50).
Call 01263 713444 to book.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 2 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 3 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 4 Hare coursers snared by police officers using night vision goggles
- 5 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 6 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 7 Woman bit female police officer after neighbour dispute arrest
- 8 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 9 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 10 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen