Live music variety at Blakeney Harbour Room
A coastal entertainment venue will be showcasing a mix of rock, blues and folk this month.
The Blakeney Harbour Room will be hosting rock band Walkway on Friday November 7 at 8pm. Entry £3.
Free event, Folk in the Bar, is on Sunday November 9 from 3pm-6pm.
Covers band Midnight Circus will be playing on Friday November 14 at 9pm. Entry £3.
Booking is essential for tribute band Limehouse Lizzy, playing on Saturday November 15 at 9pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £12. Call 01263 741666 to book.
The Larry Miller Band will play on Friday November 21 at 8.30pm. Entry £10.
- 1 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 2 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 3 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 4 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 5 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 6 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 7 Hare coursers snared by police officers using night vision goggles
- 8 Woman bit female police officer after neighbour dispute arrest
- 9 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 10 'It went a bit potty' - New cafe owner's tough first few months in lockdown
A free folk night is happening on Sunday November 30 from 8pm-11pm. Visit www.blakeneyharbourroom.co.uk