Live music in Sheringham, Cromer and Blakeney
Live jazz, blues and classic hits will be performed at venues across north Norfolk.
Blues, soul and jazz act The Matt Woosey Band is playing at Blakeney Harbour Room on Friday January 23 at 8.30pm. Entry is £10.
A free Burns Night folk evening will take place at the same venue on Sunday January 25 at 8pm.
Call 01263 741666.
Local trombonist Dave Amis will be leading his jazz band Cyan Traces at The Hub in Sheringham Little Theatre on Sunday January 25 at 7.30pm. Tickets cost £8.
You may also want to watch:
Call 01263 822347 to book.
Cromer Social Club on The Croft will be hosting Step Back on Saturday January 24.
- 1 Four days of fun planned for North Walsham Memorial park
- 2 'A truly affordable home': Teeny tiny abode sold for glamping
- 3 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 4 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 5 Aylsham Cycle Centre wins national award for entrepreneurial spirit
- 6 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 7 Ex-landlord, 95, pulls pint in his old pub after 32 years
- 8 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month
- 9 House next to 384-year-old shop on market for £700k
- 10 Man with knife hidden in pen threatened to stab police officer
For more information call 01263 512542 visit Cromer Social Club on Facebook for updates.