Live music in Sheringham, Cromer and Blakeney
Live jazz, blues and classic hits will be performed at venues across north Norfolk.
Blues, soul and jazz act The Matt Woosey Band is playing at Blakeney Harbour Room on Friday January 23 at 8.30pm. Entry is £10.
A free Burns Night folk evening will take place at the same venue on Sunday January 25 at 8pm.
Call 01263 741666.
Local trombonist Dave Amis will be leading his jazz band Cyan Traces at The Hub in Sheringham Little Theatre on Sunday January 25 at 7.30pm. Tickets cost £8.
Call 01263 822347 to book.
Cromer Social Club on The Croft will be hosting Step Back on Saturday January 24.
- 1 Norfolk-born entrepreneur is second richest person in country
- 2 The north Norfolk roads closing for the Queen's Jubilee
- 3 Anne Boleyn's execution commemorated at Blickling
- 4 Cafe and shop along Norfolk Broads up for sale with 'rare opportunity'
- 5 Revamped 'hidden gem' restaurant hoping to put village on map for food
- 6 Morgan the model moggie raises £1,000s for other animals
- 7 'Amazing' display of cascading poppies now on display in Cromer
- 8 Restaurant apologises after boy hospitalised with allergic reaction
- 9 Landlord appeals against fine for 'excess cold and electrical hazards'
- 10 Interactive and immersive dinosaur attraction opening in Norfolk this month
For more information call 01263 512542 visit Cromer Social Club on Facebook for updates.