Live music in Sheringham, Cromer and Blakeney
Live jazz, blues and classic hits will be performed at venues across north Norfolk.
Blues, soul and jazz act The Matt Woosey Band is playing at Blakeney Harbour Room on Friday January 23 at 8.30pm. Entry is £10.
A free Burns Night folk evening will take place at the same venue on Sunday January 25 at 8pm.
Call 01263 741666.
Local trombonist Dave Amis will be leading his jazz band Cyan Traces at The Hub in Sheringham Little Theatre on Sunday January 25 at 7.30pm. Tickets cost £8.
You may also want to watch:
Call 01263 822347 to book.
Cromer Social Club on The Croft will be hosting Step Back on Saturday January 24.
- 1 North Norfolk key workers share impact of fuel panic buying
- 2 Revealed: The 10 most expensive villages in Norfolk
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 5 Steam engine naming ceremony to mark Royal British Legion centenary
- 6 Delays expected on part of A149 during upcoming road resurfacing
- 7 'Very disappointing' - Vandals smash and burn toilets
- 8 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 9 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 10 Happisburgh's 'relentless' erosion captured in stunning photo essay
For more information call 01263 512542 visit Cromer Social Club on Facebook for updates.