Live jazz at Skeyton pub
Jazz sessions at the Goat Inn at Skeyton continue into the autumn.
The Norfolk Dixieland Jazz Band play the last of its scheduled six dates at the pub on Sunday September 7.
The band plays toe-tapping classic jazz from 1.30pm, in the garden if weather permits.
The music can be combined with Sunday lunch.
To book a table call 01692 538600.
You may also want to watch:
In addition to the jazz programme the pub hosts other events and attractions throughout the year.
To keep up-to-date with events at the goat visit its website www.skeytongoatinn.co.uk.
- 1 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 2 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 3 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 4 Appeal to find missing man from London last seen at Norfolk campsite
- 5 Vets announces temporary closure due to staff shortages
- 6 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 7 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 8 The sea has to be respected - so why don’t people learn?
- 9 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 10 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk