Live jazz at Skeyton pub
Jazz sessions at the Goat Inn at Skeyton continue into the autumn.
The Norfolk Dixieland Jazz Band play the last of its scheduled six dates at the pub on Sunday September 7.
The band plays toe-tapping classic jazz from 1.30pm, in the garden if weather permits.
The music can be combined with Sunday lunch.
To book a table call 01692 538600.
In addition to the jazz programme the pub hosts other events and attractions throughout the year.
To keep up-to-date with events at the goat visit its website www.skeytongoatinn.co.uk.
- 1 See inside this 17th century house with a hot tub and direct beach access
- 2 Man made threats to hurt ex-partner's father
- 3 Historic miller's house goes up for sale - and it needs renovating
- 4 Your say: Should we close carparks at north Norfolk beauty spots?
- 5 Nominees for the North Norfolk Awards 2021 revealed
- 6 Blickling bathed in light in stunning festive display
- 7 The £500,000 plan to redo two town loos
- 8 Scarlett-Rose gets the chop for children's charity
- 9 Christmas service returns to crematorium
- 10 Review: Cromer Pier Christmas Show at the Pavilion Theatre, Cromer