Little Red Riding Hood comes to Cley
Aspiring actors will take to the stage in Cley next week for the town's annual pantomime.The Cley Amateur Dramatic Society (Cads), which celebrates it 25th anniversary this year, is performing Little Red Riding Hood on February 5, 6 and 7 at the village hall.
Aspiring actors will take to the stage in Cley next week for the town's annual pantomime.
The Cley Amateur Dramatic Society (Cads), which celebrates it 25th anniversary this year, is performing Little Red Riding Hood on February 5, 6 and 7 at the village hall.
A collection will be made at the Friday evening performance in aid or North Norfolk Radio's Families First appeal and the station's Graham Lewis will make a special guest appearance each night.
Performances start at 8pm on the Thursday and Friday with two performances on Saturday beginning at 3pm and 8pm.
Tickets can be bought on the door or are available in advance from Made In Cley by calling 01263 740134. Adults are �6 and children are �3 - although all tickets for the Friday evening charity performance will be �6.
- 1 The £500,000 plan to redo two town loos
- 2 Panoramic views for every customer after award-winning restaurant's refurb
- 3 Hardware store owners to bid farewell after seven decades in business
- 4 Norfolk boxer fined for exercising in Chapelfield Gardens during lockdown
- 5 Nominees for the North Norfolk Awards 2021 revealed
- 6 Seaside village set to sparkle by turning into giant advent calendar
- 7 Meet the candidates: Three parties face-off in district by-election
- 8 How Norfolk's current Covid figures compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 9 Wind farm decision due in days
- 10 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death