Little Red Riding Hood comes to Cley
Aspiring actors will take to the stage in Cley next week for the town's annual pantomime.The Cley Amateur Dramatic Society (Cads), which celebrates it 25th anniversary this year, is performing Little Red Riding Hood on February 5, 6 and 7 at the village hall.
Aspiring actors will take to the stage in Cley next week for the town's annual pantomime.
The Cley Amateur Dramatic Society (Cads), which celebrates it 25th anniversary this year, is performing Little Red Riding Hood on February 5, 6 and 7 at the village hall.
A collection will be made at the Friday evening performance in aid or North Norfolk Radio's Families First appeal and the station's Graham Lewis will make a special guest appearance each night.
Performances start at 8pm on the Thursday and Friday with two performances on Saturday beginning at 3pm and 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets can be bought on the door or are available in advance from Made In Cley by calling 01263 740134. Adults are �6 and children are �3 - although all tickets for the Friday evening charity performance will be �6.
- 1 North Norfolk care home put into special measures
- 2 Schools in Norfolk closed or partially shut due to coronavirus
- 3 Street food business goes from strength to strength despite lockdown
- 4 How Norfolk and Waveney MPs voted in coronavirus tiers vote
- 5 'It all turned out well' - town sparkles as Christmas lights switched on
- 6 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 7 Front door set on fire during early morning arson attack in village
- 8 'It just got out of hand' - Biking baker celebrates five year anniversary
- 9 Strong winds batter coast - but fears of flooding avoided
- 10 It's Strictly Christmas! Pier's new-look festive show about to launch