It's Party in the Park time
It's party time again at Cromer as an annual live music event gears up to strike up the bands.Party in the Park is being staged on Saturday June 21, from 3pm until 7pm at the high school.
It's party time again at Cromer as an annual live music event gears up to strike up the bands.
Party in the Park is being staged on Saturday June 21, from 3pm until 7pm at the high school.
After last year's washout, when a severe thunderstorm in the middle of the afternoon forced the event to be cancelled at the last moment, the school friends' group which organises the event, is hoping for better weather.
The Constantia Brothers kick off the afternoon's entertainment, with bands Deadly Whispers and Thick Trick Chloe also performing. All girl group The Clouds provide a change of emphasis and style, while Cat Digby and Rade are also in the line-up. The staff 'singers', the Ronettes, will appear near the end of the evening, whilst the winners of last year's Battle of the Bands, Morpra, now known as Twelfth Labour, complete the line-up.
You may also want to watch:
Entrance is £2 for adults and just £1 for those in full time education, and under fives free.
- 1 North Norfolk key workers share impact of fuel panic buying
- 2 Revealed: The 10 most expensive villages in Norfolk
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 5 Steam engine naming ceremony to mark Royal British Legion centenary
- 6 Delays expected on part of A149 during upcoming road resurfacing
- 7 'Very disappointing' - Vandals smash and burn toilets
- 8 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 9 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 10 Happisburgh's 'relentless' erosion captured in stunning photo essay