It's Party in the Park time
It's party time again at Cromer as an annual live music event gears up to strike up the bands.Party in the Park is being staged on Saturday June 21, from 3pm until 7pm at the high school.
It's party time again at Cromer as an annual live music event gears up to strike up the bands.
Party in the Park is being staged on Saturday June 21, from 3pm until 7pm at the high school.
After last year's washout, when a severe thunderstorm in the middle of the afternoon forced the event to be cancelled at the last moment, the school friends' group which organises the event, is hoping for better weather.
The Constantia Brothers kick off the afternoon's entertainment, with bands Deadly Whispers and Thick Trick Chloe also performing. All girl group The Clouds provide a change of emphasis and style, while Cat Digby and Rade are also in the line-up. The staff 'singers', the Ronettes, will appear near the end of the evening, whilst the winners of last year's Battle of the Bands, Morpra, now known as Twelfth Labour, complete the line-up.
You may also want to watch:
Entrance is £2 for adults and just £1 for those in full time education, and under fives free.
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Popular restaurant to reopen after staffing issues
- 3 Ex-landlord, 95, pulls pint in his old pub after 32 years
- 4 House next to 384-year-old shop on market for £700k
- 5 Tax in post: Only Fools and Horses van racks up fines
- 6 What next for town, a year after supermarket inferno?
- 7 Norfolk to get a 250-mile art trail - funded by European cash
- 8 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 9 McDonald's hiring in Norfolk and plans new restaurants
- 10 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England