Is this the end for the Vicar of Dibley? All is revealed in new play
- Credit: Archant
The idyllic village of Dibley comes under threat from a water company in an upcoming production at Sheringham Little Theatre.
Paul Minett, from Aylsham, plays a leading role at the Bishop in The Vicar Of Dibley - The Final Chapter.
The Bishop has to help beloved vicar Rev Geraldine Grainger save the village she loves, with plenty of laughs along the way.
This will be the second performance starring Mr Minett, a professional scriptwriter who moved to the area from Orphington in Kent four years ago.
He previously appeared as Arthur Winslow in The Winslow Boy at the Little Theatre in January.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Minett said it was always his intention to join a local group and he decided to take the plunge after meeting director Ruth Elliott.
The play will run from June 18-22 with performances at 7.30pm, and a matinee on Saturday, June 22. Tickets are £12, call 01263 761469 or visit sheringhamlittletheatre.com to book.
- 1 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 2 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 3 Joy as town's beer and gin festival set to return
- 4 From Bradley Walsh to a charity bed push - hospital's history told in new wall feature
- 5 Canal restoration resumes as lockdown winds up
- 6 Magnet fishermen catch a stolen moped in broad
- 7 Family's bid to fund 'life-changing' operation for brave Kaiden, eight
- 8 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 9 Lib Dems pick new leader for Norfolk County Council group
- 10 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times