Fairytale musical is on the way to school
- Credit: Archant
A series of classic fairytales by the Brothers Grimm receive a modern twist in an upcoming school production at Cromer Academy.
The musical play, called Into the Woods, brings together elements from Little Red Riding Hood, Jack and The Bean Stalk and Rapunzel.
The story follows a baker and his wife, their wish to begin a family and their interaction with he witch who has put a curse on them.
The play will take place at the Norwich Road school on March 26 from 7pm, and March 28 at 8pm.
Into the Woods was written by Stephen Sondheim and James Lapine.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £3.50 for adults, £2.50 concessions and £10 for families (either one adults and three children or two adults and two children), and are available from the school office, call 01268 511433 or email email@example.com for more.
*Do you have an upcoming event in north Norfolk? Email the details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 2 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 3 Aylsham Cycle Centre wins national award for entrepreneurial spirit
- 4 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 5 Ex-landlord, 95, pulls pint in his old pub after 32 years
- 6 House next to 384-year-old shop on market for £700k
- 7 Man with knife hidden in pen threatened to stab police officer
- 8 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 9 Four days of fun planned for North Walsham Memorial park
- 10 'A truly affordable home': Teeny tiny abode sold for glamping