Hop into spring with family event at Holt Hall
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Hop into spring with an event perfect for children at Holt Hall on Sunday, April 15.
Visitors will be able to take part in a spring egg hunt, den building, pond dipping, cooking damper bread and roasting marshmallows on a camp fire.
Youngsters will be able to make crafts using natural materials from the woods, and plant a wildflower to take home.
All activities are included in the price of £10 per child, with children two years and under free.
Accompanying adults also go free.
Homemade cakes, biscuits and other refreshments will be available from the Courtyard Café with proceeds going to the Friends of Holt Hall charity.
Holt Hall is on 70 acres of grounds off Kelling Road.
- 1 First look inside: New deli and surf shop open on coast
- 2 Council urged to take over ownership of derelict Cromer nightclub
- 3 Norfolk singer's big hopes for her girl band's debut single
- 4 Man swims for survival after speedboat sinks off Norfolk coast
- 5 'Beheading' comment sees councillor reported to police
- 6 Prince Harry's ex marries north Norfolk hotelier
- 7 Two men arrested in connection with string of cooking oil thefts
- 8 Car set alight in arson attack in north Norfolk
- 9 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 10 How north Norfolk will be celebrating the Jubilee
To find out more about the event, which runs from 10am to 4pm, visit www.holthall.org.uk or call the hall on 01263 713117.