Holt exhibition raises cash for charity
An exhibition being staged in Holt is also helping raise money for charity.
The exhibition at Bircham Gallery in Holt, includes new work especially created by top British contemporary artists for the British Heart Foundation (BHF)'s Mending Broken Hearts Appeal.
The collection of 15 limited edition silk-screen prints of bespoke work by artists including Sir Peter Blake, Brendan Neiland, Bruce McLean and Patrick Hughes, will be on public view from Saturday, February 5 until Wednesday, March 2 and will also be available to purchase from the gallery at 14 Market Place, Holt.
The prints will be sold in aid of the heart charity's 50th anniversary appeal to fund research.
Fine art publishers CCA Galleries Limited have co-ordinated the collection and the prints have been made by Coriander Studios, London.
You may also want to watch:
Supporters will be able to purchase the whole portfolio of 15 prints (for �10,000 inc VAT), or individually (prices range from �500 - �1,500).
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 3 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 4 Several burst mains in town leave homes without water
- 5 Sport and TV stars heading to Norfolk for new festival
- 6 Organisers 'hopeful' Cromer Carnival 2021 will be able to take place
- 7 Risk of flooding after parts of Norfolk see 8cm of snow
- 8 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 9 In pictures: Children make the most of weekend snow
- 10 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall