Holt community singing project
A community singing project at Holt is having a free taster session next Thursday June 9.
The project is part of the St Andrew's Fringe Festival, with everyone welcome, no auditions, no prior experience necessary and no need to read music.
Participants just need to have a wish to have fun and a commitment for six weeks during which they will learn songs from around the world.
The taster is at St Andrews on Thursday June 9 from 7.30-9.30pm. There is then a series of six Thursday evenings from June 16 to July 21 at the same time, a final session on Saturday July 23 from 10.30-4 and a concert on July 25 at 6pm.
The cost is �40 per person with some part-funded places available. More information at www.teresaverney.com
You may also want to watch:
- 1 How a now quiet North Norfolk village was once a bustling European port
- 2 Welcome to our new website
- 3 ‘A little bit of joy’ - Coastal town gets a Christmas tree with a difference
- 4 MP pleads for Norfolk to be in lowest Covid tier
- 5 Nurse died at home, inquest hears
- 6 Supermarket ‘champion’ clocks up thousands for charity - in spite of battling coronavirus
- 7 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 8 'This is a call to arms': Care home launches defibrillator campaign
- 9 'Magna Carta is no defence' - Man caught fishing illegally on Broads
- 10 Norfolk coronavirus infection rates fall further