Holt community singing project
A community singing project at Holt is having a free taster session next Thursday June 9.
The project is part of the St Andrew's Fringe Festival, with everyone welcome, no auditions, no prior experience necessary and no need to read music.
Participants just need to have a wish to have fun and a commitment for six weeks during which they will learn songs from around the world.
The taster is at St Andrews on Thursday June 9 from 7.30-9.30pm. There is then a series of six Thursday evenings from June 16 to July 21 at the same time, a final session on Saturday July 23 from 10.30-4 and a concert on July 25 at 6pm.
The cost is �40 per person with some part-funded places available. More information at www.teresaverney.com
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month
- 2 Hurricane and Spitfire in the Norfolk sky as heritage centre opens
- 3 Caravan site applies to be able to open during winter months
- 4 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 5 Animal rescue group needs to double volunteer team to meet demand
- 6 Four days of fun planned for North Walsham Memorial park
- 7 Pub is back, with new menu and brand, after closure fears
- 8 Most villagers back military training overhead despite noise
- 9 Town lido among schemes put forward in funding bid
- 10 'A truly affordable home': Teeny tiny abode sold for glamping