Holt community singing project
A community singing project at Holt is having a free taster session next Thursday June 9.
The project is part of the St Andrew's Fringe Festival, with everyone welcome, no auditions, no prior experience necessary and no need to read music.
Participants just need to have a wish to have fun and a commitment for six weeks during which they will learn songs from around the world.
The taster is at St Andrews on Thursday June 9 from 7.30-9.30pm. There is then a series of six Thursday evenings from June 16 to July 21 at the same time, a final session on Saturday July 23 from 10.30-4 and a concert on July 25 at 6pm.
The cost is �40 per person with some part-funded places available. More information at www.teresaverney.com
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 3 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 4 Delays expected on part of A149 during upcoming road resurfacing
- 5 Frustration as bid to house Afghan refugees fails
- 6 The Original Factory Shop to open new site in north Norfolk
- 7 Amazing aerial shots show scale of shipwreck
- 8 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 9 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 10 Firefighters called to North Walsham kitchen blaze