Starlit cinema and outdoor theatre performances on the agenda for summer shows at Holkham Hall
- Credit: Lesley Buckley
One of north Norfolk's most beautiful venues has announced their summer program for this year.
Holkham Hall has already confirmed that international superstar Lionel Richie will be visiting the stately home on June 24.
However, the privately owned venue has announced even more stellar events, including outdoor cinema screenings and theatre productions.
The Luna Cinema will return to Holkham on June 29 and 30 for screenings of Pretty Woman and Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
There will be food and drink available at the screenings, but visitors are also invited to bring a picnic along.
You may also want to watch:
Numbers are limited and all tickets must be booked in advance at www.thelunacinema.com.
General admission tickets are £14.50. Tickets are not available from Holkham Ticket Office.
- 1 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 2 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak
- 3 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 4 Excitement as heritage railway's 1940s weekend returns
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Drivers face delays due to temporary traffic lights
- 7 Open for business - new cancer centre accepts first patient
- 8 Caribbean workers helped to save Norfolk's fruit harvest
- 9 Your say - does Aylsham's market need to improve?
- 10 Cromer: gang throw glass bottles at group near beach
Outdoor theatre performances will also take place in the Walled Garden of the estate in July and August.
The summer series will be kicked off by an adaptation of the family favourite, The Railway Children, followed by Treasure Island, The Adventures of Dr Dolittle, Journey to the Centre of the Earth, The Midnight Gang and The Tempest.
Tickets start from £14 for an adult tickets and a children ticket from £10 from the Holkham Box Office.