Holiday mementoes on show at Cromer museum
Holiday souvenirs will be celebrated in a new exhibition at the Henry Blogg Museum in Cromer.
The free attraction called Keepsakes, Key Rings and Kiss Me Quick: A History of Souvenirs will run from this Friday until Sunday, April 14.
Items on display were selected after museum visitors brought in their own mementos from holidays.
The museum is open from Tuesdays to Sundays between 10am and 4pm or 10am and 5pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 2 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 3 Vets announces temporary closure due to staff shortages
- 4 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 7 Coastguard joins search for missing London man last seen in Norfolk
- 8 Appeal to find missing man from London last seen at Norfolk campsite
- 9 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 10 The sea has to be respected - so why don’t people learn?