Holiday mementoes on show at Cromer museum
Holiday souvenirs will be celebrated in a new exhibition at the Henry Blogg Museum in Cromer.
The free attraction called Keepsakes, Key Rings and Kiss Me Quick: A History of Souvenirs will run from this Friday until Sunday, April 14.
Items on display were selected after museum visitors brought in their own mementos from holidays.
The museum is open from Tuesdays to Sundays between 10am and 4pm or 10am and 5pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 2 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 3 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 4 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 5 Hare coursers snared by police officers using night vision goggles
- 6 Woman bit female police officer after neighbour dispute arrest
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 9 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 10 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen