High tea on the rails
Sheringham's Poppy Line will be serving high tea onboard one of its steam trains during July and August.
Diners will be able to enjoy an array of sandwiches, pork pies, strawberry scones, cakes and crisps and tea or coffee whilst watching the coast and countryside flash by.
Liveried staff will be waiting on passengers in the vintage restaurant buffet car on the 3.45pm service from Sheringham on July 26 and August 1, 9 and 15.
The high tea buffet car is only open to passengers with a valid all-day, all-trains Rover ticket, costing �10.50 for adults, �9.50 for seniors and �7 for children aged five to 15. Passengers with a family Rover, costing �35 for two adults and two children, can also dine in the buffet car.
High tea costs �8.50 for adults and �4.95 for children.
You may also want to watch:
Visit nnrailway.co.uk to book online or call 01263 820 800.
- 1 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 2 North Norfolk home with sea views and cafe for sale for £525,000
- 3 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 4 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 5 Stunning north Norfolk images shared to mark Norfolk Day
- 6 Town council move to ban plastic crab lines from Cromer Pier
- 7 Bid to convert former Sheringham town hall into a home
- 8 Norfolk inspires designs for £4.8m cancer centre, as opening day nears
- 9 Joy as classic diesel loco gets back on the tracks
- 10 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van