High tea on the rails
Sheringham's Poppy Line will be serving high tea onboard one of its steam trains during July and August.
Diners will be able to enjoy an array of sandwiches, pork pies, strawberry scones, cakes and crisps and tea or coffee whilst watching the coast and countryside flash by.
Liveried staff will be waiting on passengers in the vintage restaurant buffet car on the 3.45pm service from Sheringham on July 26 and August 1, 9 and 15.
The high tea buffet car is only open to passengers with a valid all-day, all-trains Rover ticket, costing �10.50 for adults, �9.50 for seniors and �7 for children aged five to 15. Passengers with a family Rover, costing �35 for two adults and two children, can also dine in the buffet car.
High tea costs �8.50 for adults and �4.95 for children.
You may also want to watch:
Visit nnrailway.co.uk to book online or call 01263 820 800.
- 1 New Sunday market to feature street food, music and crafters
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 4 Refusal recommended for firm's shipping container
- 5 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 6 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 7 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 8 Own a piece of paradise: One acre willow plantation for sale
- 9 Bullying claims and defamation payments on agenda for special meeting
- 10 Climate and planning among new councillors' priorities