Here’s a couple of great events taking place around north Norfolk this weekend
- Credit: Archant
Other events taking place around the region this weekend (Friday, July 13 to Sunday, July 15) include:
-North Norfolk Railway's 17th annual beer festival will take place on Friday, July 13 to Sunday, July 15, 9am-9pm each day. Beer, food, drink and entertainment will be all available over the three days at Sheringham station. Visit www.experiencesheringham.com for more.
-The 'Buxton Bash' takes place at Buxton Village Hall featuring live music, food and drink. The event takes place at the village hall from midday to 11pm on Saturday.
-The Trunch Fun Day and Scarecrows Sunday is also on, taking place 10am-4pm. There will be classic cars, stalls, gun dog display, children's games, art exhibitions, Trunch Garden Society Summer Flower Show and much more. Around the village itself a beekeeping display and an opportunity to view the amazing scarecrows.
Car parking is at the village hall.
You may also want to watch:
Adults £3, children free.
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Popular restaurant to reopen after staffing issues
- 3 Ex-landlord, 95, pulls pint in his old pub after 32 years
- 4 House next to 384-year-old shop on market for £700k
- 5 What next for town, a year after supermarket inferno?
- 6 Tax in post: Only Fools and Horses van racks up fines
- 7 Norfolk to get a 250-mile art trail - funded by European cash
- 8 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 9 McDonald's hiring in Norfolk and plans new restaurants
- 10 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England