Gospel music celebration in Cromer
Gospel music will be sung out at Cromer Pier this weekend after a visit from one of Europe's premier gospel groups.
The Children of the Kingdom - A new generation of gospel music will be performed by CK Gospel Choir, a 16-piece group, at the Pavilion Theatre this Sunday at 7.30pm.
Tickets cost £17.50 for adults or £16 for concessions.
The music group has toured across Europe and features singers from television shows including The Voice UK and Must Be the Music.
It has also performed with Phil Collins, Mariah Carey, Leona Lewis, Beverley Knight and Peter Andre.
You may also want to watch:
The show promises to entertain the whole family.
To book tickets ring the box office on 01263 512495 or visit www.cromer-pier.com.
- 1 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 2 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 3 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 4 Hare coursers snared by police officers using night vision goggles
- 5 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 6 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 7 Woman bit female police officer after neighbour dispute arrest
- 8 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 9 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 10 UEA scientist warns against surge vaccination to combat Indian variant