Gospel music celebration in Cromer
Gospel music will be sung out at Cromer Pier this weekend after a visit from one of Europe's premier gospel groups.
The Children of the Kingdom - A new generation of gospel music will be performed by CK Gospel Choir, a 16-piece group, at the Pavilion Theatre this Sunday at 7.30pm.
Tickets cost £17.50 for adults or £16 for concessions.
The music group has toured across Europe and features singers from television shows including The Voice UK and Must Be the Music.
It has also performed with Phil Collins, Mariah Carey, Leona Lewis, Beverley Knight and Peter Andre.
You may also want to watch:
The show promises to entertain the whole family.
To book tickets ring the box office on 01263 512495 or visit www.cromer-pier.com.
- 1 Hotel in north Norfolk named one of the best in the UK
- 2 Callum, 9, finds mystery bone while fossil hunting on the beach
- 3 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 4 Car overturns in north Norfolk crash
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 Country park awarded 'Green Flag' for 17th year in a row
- 7 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 8 Pedestrian hit by lorry in Aylsham
- 9 Husband donates £1m to cancer research so 'no one else goes through same pain'
- 10 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk