Glam, rock and blues at Blakeney Harbour Room
Glam rock continues the music offerings at Blakeney Harbour Room this weekend.
The Glamtastics are performing from 8.30pm with a barbecue from 8pm and optional fancy dress - but with prizes for the 'best-dressed geezer and bird'. Tickets £5.
On Friday September 26, Back Street, a covers band from Diss, takes to the stage. Tickets £3.
Sunday September 28 heralds folk night from 8-11pm with free entry.
North Walsham's blues star Ron Sayer, who recently toured Russia, plays a 'home' gig on Friday October 3 with The Big 3. Tickets £10.
You may also want to watch:
The following night there is rock steady and ska from the Sweetbeats. Tickets £7.
More information from website www.blakeneyharbourroom.co.uk.
- 1 Callum, 9, finds mystery bone while fossil hunting on the beach
- 2 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 3 Cocktail bar with 'European feel' opens in Sheringham
- 4 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 5 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 6 Pizza restaurant in north Norfolk launches bottomless brunch
- 7 Bone found on beach by Callum, 9, may have been from a woolly rhino
- 8 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 9 Historic Norfolk train will be back ahead of centenary
- 10 'Excited' couple prepare to open new butchers shop