Glam, rock and blues at Blakeney Harbour Room
Glam rock continues the music offerings at Blakeney Harbour Room this weekend.
The Glamtastics are performing from 8.30pm with a barbecue from 8pm and optional fancy dress - but with prizes for the 'best-dressed geezer and bird'. Tickets £5.
On Friday September 26, Back Street, a covers band from Diss, takes to the stage. Tickets £3.
Sunday September 28 heralds folk night from 8-11pm with free entry.
North Walsham's blues star Ron Sayer, who recently toured Russia, plays a 'home' gig on Friday October 3 with The Big 3. Tickets £10.
You may also want to watch:
The following night there is rock steady and ska from the Sweetbeats. Tickets £7.
More information from website www.blakeneyharbourroom.co.uk.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 Chef Galton Blackiston closes fish and chip shop during week
- 4 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 5 Sport and TV stars heading to Norfolk for new festival
- 6 Hundreds of homes across Norfolk hit by power cut
- 7 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 8 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 9 Several burst mains in town leave homes without water
- 10 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall