Get your brain in gear for special quiz nights
Two great Aylsham events have joined together to present a Festival of Quizzes.
The pair of quiz nights are being staged by Aylsham Wide Sky Festival and Aylsham Food Festival respectively.
Richard Preston will host the first event this Saturday, which will take place in Aylsham Town Hall. Doors open at 7pm for a 7.30pm start.
The Aylsham Wide Sky Festival quiz will feature a wide range of questions based on the festival's theme - paths and patterns.
This year's main event will take place between May 23 and May 28 and is about reflecting the landscape and people in East Anglia.
You may also want to watch:
It will focus on developing walking and cycling activities.
The second quiz - the Aylsham Food Festival Foodie Quiz - will be held on Saturday, May 11.
- 1 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 2 Hotel in north Norfolk named one of the best in the UK
- 3 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 4 Sports body pushes for 54-home plan to go before the government
- 5 Norfolk rugby star takes indefinite leave due to wife's illness
- 6 Student nurse's plea after two years of university work stolen from car
- 7 See inside former brewery transformed into a cottage for sale for £875k
- 8 Car overturns in north Norfolk crash
- 9 Country park awarded 'Green Flag' for 17th year in a row
- 10 Are these the best room views in the UK? Norfolk hotel scoops prize
Tickets for each night cost £7, but a combined ticket for both quizzes will cost £12. They can be bought from Salad Days fruit and vegetable shop on Aylsham Market Place. Alternatively visit www.aylshamfestival.co.uk.