Get your brain in gear for special quiz nights
Two great Aylsham events have joined together to present a Festival of Quizzes.
The pair of quiz nights are being staged by Aylsham Wide Sky Festival and Aylsham Food Festival respectively.
Richard Preston will host the first event this Saturday, which will take place in Aylsham Town Hall. Doors open at 7pm for a 7.30pm start.
The Aylsham Wide Sky Festival quiz will feature a wide range of questions based on the festival's theme - paths and patterns.
This year's main event will take place between May 23 and May 28 and is about reflecting the landscape and people in East Anglia.
You may also want to watch:
It will focus on developing walking and cycling activities.
The second quiz - the Aylsham Food Festival Foodie Quiz - will be held on Saturday, May 11.
- 1 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 2 Father and son rescued after being swept out to sea
- 3 Objectors gather to protest against 60ft 5G phone mast plans
- 4 Stunning sunset artwork being raffled for new cancer centre
- 5 Classic cars raise hundreds for charity at Mundesley Motor Show
- 6 Roll up, roll up as circus hits north Norfolk coast
- 7 Rescuers called as seaside visitors cut off by high tide
- 8 Tell us: Why young people move away from Norfolk
- 9 Treasure Island coming to north Norfolk pub garden
- 10 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
Tickets for each night cost £7, but a combined ticket for both quizzes will cost £12. They can be bought from Salad Days fruit and vegetable shop on Aylsham Market Place. Alternatively visit www.aylshamfestival.co.uk.