Get your brain in gear for special quiz nights
Two great Aylsham events have joined together to present a Festival of Quizzes.
The pair of quiz nights are being staged by Aylsham Wide Sky Festival and Aylsham Food Festival respectively.
Richard Preston will host the first event this Saturday, which will take place in Aylsham Town Hall. Doors open at 7pm for a 7.30pm start.
The Aylsham Wide Sky Festival quiz will feature a wide range of questions based on the festival's theme - paths and patterns.
This year's main event will take place between May 23 and May 28 and is about reflecting the landscape and people in East Anglia.
It will focus on developing walking and cycling activities.
The second quiz - the Aylsham Food Festival Foodie Quiz - will be held on Saturday, May 11.
- 1 Norfolk-born entrepreneur is second richest person in country
- 2 Cafe and shop along Norfolk Broads up for sale with 'rare opportunity'
- 3 Revamped 'hidden gem' restaurant hoping to put village on map for food
- 4 Two Norfolk seaside hotels named among the best in Britain
- 5 100 East Anglian events you cannot miss this summer
- 6 Hundreds of motors park up for classic vehicle day at Norfolk gardens
- 7 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 8 Morgan the model moggie raises £1,000s for other animals
- 9 The north Norfolk roads closing for the Queen's Jubilee
- 10 Cash boost for church campaign backed by Normal for Norfolk star
Tickets for each night cost £7, but a combined ticket for both quizzes will cost £12. They can be bought from Salad Days fruit and vegetable shop on Aylsham Market Place. Alternatively visit www.aylshamfestival.co.uk.