Geology trips for families along north Norfolk coast
Ice Age secrets of the north Norfolk coast will be revealed in a trio of coastal walks over the next three months.
North Norfolk geology walks, led by Martin Warren, will be happening on Wednesday September 10 from Sidestrand to Trimingham, Monday October 27 from West Runton east to Wood Hill and Tuesday November 25 from Sidestrand to Trimingham.
All treks take place between 1.30pm-4pm and the Sidestrand to Trimingham walks are more challenging. The October walk is an easy beach route.
Events start at West Runton beach car park or the clifftop at Clifton Way, Overstrand, for Sidestrand trips.
Tickets cost £5 for adults and £3 for children (8-16) and can be bought on the day.
You may also want to watch:
Call 01263 513992 to book.
- 1 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 2 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 3 Chef Galton Blackiston closes fish and chip shop during week
- 4 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 5 Hundreds of homes across Norfolk hit by power cut
- 6 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 7 Analysis: Is lockdown finally working in Norfolk?
- 8 Sport and TV stars heading to Norfolk for new festival
- 9 Body of missing 93-year-old man found in village
- 10 Council leader and both her critically-ill parents fighting Covid