Norfolk chef Galton Blackiston set to make a return to TV
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
Norfolk chef Galton Blackiston is about to return to television with an appearance on James Martin's Saturday Morning.
The Michelin-starred chef, 56, will be a guest on the ITV cooking show along with Coleen Nolan on Saturday, September 15.
The show promises to be 'another morning of mayhem and banter' as the team 'cook up some delicious dishes'.
Mr Blackiston, whose hotel restaurant Morston Hall, near Holt, has four AA rosettes, is a regular guest on Mr Martin's show, where he strives to promote Norfolk-made as well as seasonal produce.
Morston Hall recently made it onto a list of the top 50 restaurants in the UK in the Good Food Guide 2019.
Mr Blackiston said he was 'delighted' with the honour for the restaurant, which has been led by head chef Greg Anderson for the past four years. He also owns the popular No 1 Cromer fish and chip restaurant.
You may also want to watch:
James Martin's Saturday Morning. starts at 9.30am.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 New Sunday market to feature street food, music and crafters
- 3 Refusal recommended for firm's shipping container
- 4 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 5 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 6 Own a piece of paradise: One acre willow plantation for sale
- 7 Tributes paid to Lord Robert Walpole who has died aged 82
- 8 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 9 Princess Anne pays flying visit to historic Broads' boatyard
- 10 45,000 sign petition to save harbour railway