Norfolk chef Galton Blackiston set to make a return to TV
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
Norfolk chef Galton Blackiston is about to return to television with an appearance on James Martin's Saturday Morning.
The Michelin-starred chef, 56, will be a guest on the ITV cooking show along with Coleen Nolan on Saturday, September 15.
The show promises to be 'another morning of mayhem and banter' as the team 'cook up some delicious dishes'.
Mr Blackiston, whose hotel restaurant Morston Hall, near Holt, has four AA rosettes, is a regular guest on Mr Martin's show, where he strives to promote Norfolk-made as well as seasonal produce.
Morston Hall recently made it onto a list of the top 50 restaurants in the UK in the Good Food Guide 2019.
Mr Blackiston said he was 'delighted' with the honour for the restaurant, which has been led by head chef Greg Anderson for the past four years. He also owns the popular No 1 Cromer fish and chip restaurant.
You may also want to watch:
James Martin's Saturday Morning. starts at 9.30am.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 3 Several burst mains in town leave homes without water
- 4 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 5 Sport and TV stars heading to Norfolk for new festival
- 6 Organisers 'hopeful' Cromer Carnival 2021 will be able to take place
- 7 Risk of flooding after parts of Norfolk see 8cm of snow
- 8 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 9 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 10 In pictures: Children make the most of weekend snow