Fundraising music concert at Trunch church
Music lovers will be able to watch the Morley Consort of Voices at a fundraising concert this weekend.
The group will be performing at St Botolph's Church, Trunch, on Saturday June 14 at 7.30pm.
Proceeds from the concert will go towards the Medieval church.
The Morley Consort of Voices is one of the University of East Anglia's resident ensembles and performs vocal ensemble music from the Renaissance to the present day.
Admission is by programme at the door, which costs £9 or £7 for concessions.
- 1 Woman says symptom diary could 'save lives' after wait for cancer diagnosis
- 2 Trains cancelled after lorry crashes into bridge
- 3 New book reveals how Albert Einstein's stay in Norfolk may have saved his life
- 4 Barriers could block mountain bikes from north Norfolk beauty spot
- 5 People to get booster jabs sooner - but not at walk-in centres
- 6 'We were braced for cancellations' - Hotel bosses on emergence of Omicron
- 7 Plans submitted to transform soft play area to restaurant
- 8 Bereaved families' anger at No 10 staff video joking over Christmas party
- 9 Plan for new public loos in north Norfolk get £500,000 boost
- 10 The village in the path of controversial wind farm cable