Classic planes and cars to go on show
- Credit: Archant
Aeroplanes and automobiles from the annals of history will go on show at an airfield near Norwich.
Felthorpe Flying Club, which is off Taverham Road, is hosting the family fun day on Sunday, August 5.
Among the flying machines on display will be a replica of First World War fighter ace, the Red Baron's, iconic triplane, which has been by former Holt GP, Peter Brueggemann,
Also at the airfield will be a Tiger Moth, a 1930s Hornet Moth, a Piper Cub and a C172. Cromer Classic Cars will also have some of their vehicles on show, including a Bentley Mulsanne, Daimler, VW Beetle and Armstrong Siddeley convertibles.
The event, which runs from 10.30am until 2pm, is being held in aid of the MS Therapy Centre Norfolk, a Norwich-based charity which offers professional services, help and support to people in Norfolk diagnosed with any type of neurological condition.
You may also want to watch:
Entrance is £5 per car.
- 1 How a now quiet North Norfolk village was once a bustling European port
- 2 How a north Norfolk holiday hotspot was before tourists
- 3 Dream Lodge bosses face trial for wrongful trading
- 4 'We just need a vaccine' - Cromer reacts to being placed in tier two
- 5 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 6 'Little morsels of heaven' - Why Heydon Tea Rooms is a must-visit for cake lovers
- 7 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 8 Street’s Christmas lights switched on early to “brighten things up”
- 9 Davies, Blogg, Sadler and Shipp - Local families inspire school’s new house system
- 10 People released from car after crash closes road