Classic planes and cars to go on show
- Credit: Archant
Aeroplanes and automobiles from the annals of history will go on show at an airfield near Norwich.
Felthorpe Flying Club, which is off Taverham Road, is hosting the family fun day on Sunday, August 5.
Among the flying machines on display will be a replica of First World War fighter ace, the Red Baron's, iconic triplane, which has been by former Holt GP, Peter Brueggemann,
Also at the airfield will be a Tiger Moth, a 1930s Hornet Moth, a Piper Cub and a C172. Cromer Classic Cars will also have some of their vehicles on show, including a Bentley Mulsanne, Daimler, VW Beetle and Armstrong Siddeley convertibles.
The event, which runs from 10.30am until 2pm, is being held in aid of the MS Therapy Centre Norfolk, a Norwich-based charity which offers professional services, help and support to people in Norfolk diagnosed with any type of neurological condition.
You may also want to watch:
Entrance is £5 per car.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 3 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 4 Delays expected on part of A149 during upcoming road resurfacing
- 5 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 6 Frustration as bid to house Afghan refugees fails
- 7 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 8 Amazing aerial shots show scale of shipwreck
- 9 The Original Factory Shop to open new site in north Norfolk
- 10 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’