Classic planes and cars to go on show
- Credit: Archant
Aeroplanes and automobiles from the annals of history will go on show at an airfield near Norwich.
Felthorpe Flying Club, which is off Taverham Road, is hosting the family fun day on Sunday, August 5.
Among the flying machines on display will be a replica of First World War fighter ace, the Red Baron's, iconic triplane, which has been by former Holt GP, Peter Brueggemann,
Also at the airfield will be a Tiger Moth, a 1930s Hornet Moth, a Piper Cub and a C172. Cromer Classic Cars will also have some of their vehicles on show, including a Bentley Mulsanne, Daimler, VW Beetle and Armstrong Siddeley convertibles.
The event, which runs from 10.30am until 2pm, is being held in aid of the MS Therapy Centre Norfolk, a Norwich-based charity which offers professional services, help and support to people in Norfolk diagnosed with any type of neurological condition.
Entrance is £5 per car.
- 1 First coastal road marathon in three decades hailed 'magnificent' success
- 2 Man died on 50th birthday at Norfolk coastal campsite
- 3 Norfolk singer's big hopes for her girl band's debut single
- 4 Man swims for survival after speedboat sinks off Norfolk coast
- 5 Six beaches in Norfolk awarded Blue Flag status for 2022
- 6 North Norfolk hotel named among most romantic and best small stays in UK
- 7 Holkham pub closes to drinkers to become hotel and restaurant
- 8 'Everything has gone up' - How mum Melanie is dealing with cost of living
- 9 Travel: Stay on the UK's first floating glamping pod...in Beccles
- 10 Mammoth Marathon winner says course was 'one of the hardest'