Free photo exhibition in North Walsham
Photographs depicting Norfolk will be on show at a free town exhibition starting next week.
Entries for the North Walsham Photographic Group's competition will be on display at The Atrium, on Spenser Avenue, from Tuesday August 19 to Saturday September 23.
The exhibition will feature 182 pictures, submitted by amateur photographers, many of them under 18-years-old.
They will be scrutinised by Norfolk judge Bill Day and people can view them from 10am daily.
Call 01692 406526 for information.
You may also want to watch:
Work by 10 artists from North Walsham will be on display at St Margaret's Church, Thorpe Market, from Friday August 15 until Wednesday August 20 from 10am-4pm.
The exhibition is free.
- 1 Callum, 9, finds mystery bone while fossil hunting on the beach
- 2 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 3 Cocktail bar with 'European feel' opens in Sheringham
- 4 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 5 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 6 Pizza restaurant in north Norfolk launches bottomless brunch
- 7 Bone found on beach by Callum, 9, may have been from a woolly rhino
- 8 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 9 Historic Norfolk train will be back ahead of centenary
- 10 'It's about making great memories' Q&A with celebrant Jill Mayes