The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A north Norfolk restaurant has claimed top spot in the county to go to for a romantic date.
Marmalade's Bistro, on Sheringham's Church Street, came number six in the whole of the UK for couples looking for a romantic meal together according to TripAdvisor.
The travel company TripAdvisor has unveiled its Travellers' Choice 'Best of the Best' Restaurants Awards for 2021, which takes into account millions of reviews.
The restaurant specialises in British and European cuisine and visitors to the restaurant noted on TripAdvisor the excellent food and service on offer.
It has been a popular seaside restaurant now for the past 15 years and is popular amongst locals and tourists alike who visit the area.
You may also want to watch:
On the restaurants website, it says evenings provide a warm and relaxed feeling for customers.
The intimate layout is also perfect for some private moments, making Marmalade's the best place in Norfolk for a romantic meal.
- 1 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak
- 2 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 3 Excitement as heritage railway's 1940s weekend returns
- 4 Drivers face delays due to temporary traffic lights
- 5 Hundreds of noisy neighbour complaints in North Norfolk during pandemic
- 6 'The ultimate challenge' - The man building a boat to beat a world record
- 7 Delays expected on A149 due to roadworks
- 8 Open for business - new cancer centre accepts first patient
- 9 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 10 'A man of the people' - Heartfelt tribute to Bayfield Hall owner, Robin Combe