Food, drink and live music on the agenda for WildRaider family fun day
Live music, food and drink are what a 'WildRaider' event planned for Worstead are all about.
The Saturday, April 28 event will feature live music from 11.30am to 11pm.
Acts will include Hellen Bloomfield, Chris Pigeon, Just Ash, Rattle Kats, Station Island, Promise Theory and the Educators.
There will also be a bar with Wildcraft, Raider Cider and other beverages, street food stalls, a bouncy castle, infatables and other entertainment for children.
The event takes place at Worstead Village Hall in Ruin Road, NR28 9WH.
You may also want to watch:
Entry is free during the day, but tickets - which cost £5.98 - are required for the evening.
To book, find the link on Facebook by searching for 'WildRaider - Eat, drink and dance at Worstead'.
- 1 Hotel in north Norfolk named one of the best in the UK
- 2 Callum, 9, finds mystery bone while fossil hunting on the beach
- 3 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 4 Car overturns in north Norfolk crash
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 Country park awarded 'Green Flag' for 17th year in a row
- 7 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 8 Pedestrian hit by lorry in Aylsham
- 9 Husband donates £1m to cancer research so 'no one else goes through same pain'
- 10 Weird Norfolk: What links Westwick’s obelisk, ghosts and stuffed bears?
This is one of three WildRaider events happening throughout the year, with the others taking place in Old Costessey on Saturday, August 4 and Aylsham on Saturday, September 15.