Food, drink and live music on the agenda for WildRaider family fun day
Live music, food and drink are what a 'WildRaider' event planned for Worstead are all about.
The Saturday, April 28 event will feature live music from 11.30am to 11pm.
Acts will include Hellen Bloomfield, Chris Pigeon, Just Ash, Rattle Kats, Station Island, Promise Theory and the Educators.
There will also be a bar with Wildcraft, Raider Cider and other beverages, street food stalls, a bouncy castle, infatables and other entertainment for children.
The event takes place at Worstead Village Hall in Ruin Road, NR28 9WH.
You may also want to watch:
Entry is free during the day, but tickets - which cost £5.98 - are required for the evening.
To book, find the link on Facebook by searching for 'WildRaider - Eat, drink and dance at Worstead'.
- 1 'Dystopian castle' in seaside village may escape demolition
- 2 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 3 Teenagers brighten bus shelter with village mural
- 4 Village pub wins status as asset of community value
- 5 'Fishermen should grow up' - Report sparks clash over crab fishery
- 6 Three farms hit by thefts of valuable tractor GPS systems
- 7 Group overwhelmed by support as they aim to 'reclaim the lane'
- 8 Fishermen accuse wind farm giant of bullying in compensation row
- 9 Historian's shock over footprints on Edith Cavell tombstone
- 10 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
This is one of three WildRaider events happening throughout the year, with the others taking place in Old Costessey on Saturday, August 4 and Aylsham on Saturday, September 15.