Food, drink and live music on the agenda for WildRaider family fun day
Live music, food and drink are what a 'WildRaider' event planned for Worstead are all about.
The Saturday, April 28 event will feature live music from 11.30am to 11pm.
Acts will include Hellen Bloomfield, Chris Pigeon, Just Ash, Rattle Kats, Station Island, Promise Theory and the Educators.
There will also be a bar with Wildcraft, Raider Cider and other beverages, street food stalls, a bouncy castle, infatables and other entertainment for children.
The event takes place at Worstead Village Hall in Ruin Road, NR28 9WH.
Entry is free during the day, but tickets - which cost £5.98 - are required for the evening.
To book, find the link on Facebook by searching for 'WildRaider - Eat, drink and dance at Worstead'.
- 1 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 2 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in Norfolk
- 3 8 places where you can see fireworks for free in Norfolk for the jubilee
- 4 Book shop partners open new branch for second-hand volumes
- 5 Seaside ramp reopens following restoration work after erosion
- 6 New woodfired pizza restaurant could open in Norfolk town
- 7 Former coastal restaurant up for auction
- 8 New car boot to take place monthly after early success
- 9 Stunning 'Lady of the Wood' carved statue revealed at park
- 10 Spitfire to soar over north Norfolk for jubilee
This is one of three WildRaider events happening throughout the year, with the others taking place in Old Costessey on Saturday, August 4 and Aylsham on Saturday, September 15.