Film and stage events at The Atrium are licensed to thrill
- Credit: Archant
Top secret agent 007 James Bond is heading to North Walsham to kick off the spring programme at the venue.
Local movie fans have warmly welcomed the introduction of afternoon movies at the venue in recent months.
Skyfall (12A), featuring Daniel Craig, Judi Dench, Javier Bardem and Naomie Harries will open the new Atrium season at 2pm on Wednesday February 20 and will also get an evening showing on Friday February 22.
Fans of the Atrium's popular series of films, which include free afternoon tea and cake for £5, will also be able to watch the spectacular costume drama Anna Karenina (12A) showing twice in March.
A big family favourite film coming up is the CGI animation blockbuster Dr Seuss: The Lorax also in March with tickets just £3 each.
You may also want to watch:
There are also half-term treats for children with a special visit to The Atrium by Rhubarb Theatre.
The company – headlining the children's programme at this year's Glastonbury Festival - will hold a mask theatre workshop for 12-16 year olds at noon on Friday February 22 followed by the live theatre show Paper Wings at 2.30pm.
- 1 New Sunday market to feature street food, music and crafters
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 4 Refusal recommended for firm's shipping container
- 5 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 6 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 7 Own a piece of paradise: One acre willow plantation for sale
- 8 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 9 Bullying claims and defamation payments on agenda for special meeting
- 10 Tributes paid to Lord Robert Walpole who has died aged 82
Students from North Walsham High School will follow the success of their 2012 show Grease with Footloose The Musical from March 12-15.
Local performers and groups are invited to take part in The Atrium's very own variety show in April and workshops and classes starting soon include gypsy belly dance, acting for adults and drama clubs for ages 6-9, 10-13 and 14-17.
The arts centre also needs volunteers of all abilities to help with ushering, serving refreshments and technical work.
For more details visit theatrium.org.uk or follow what's happening there on Facebook or Twitter.
Tickets can be bought online or from the Atrium reception. Call 01692 400080.