Looking for Christmas gifts? Here’s a couple of festive fair events
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A couple of events have already been organised in north Norfolk to give people a chance to find unique Christmas gifts and support good causes at the same time.
St Andrew's Methodist Church in Cromer Road, Sheringham, is planning to have a Christmas table fair on Saturday, November 17, from 10am to midday.
As well as an array of Christmas cards and gifts, there will be tea and coffee on offer.
Any profits from the sale will go to fund flowers for next year's flower festival at the church.
The Cromer Ladies Lifeboat Guild is hosting a Christmas bazaar at the town's parish hall on Saturday, November 24, from 10am to 1pm.
You may also want to watch:
There will be a variety of stalls and refreshments, a tombola and a raffle. Admission is free and all proceeds will go to the RNLI.
*Are you planning an event for Christmas around north Norfolk? Email the details to email@example.com
- 1 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 2 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 3 North Norfolk home with sea views and cafe for sale for £525,000
- 4 Stunning north Norfolk images shared to mark Norfolk Day
- 5 Town council move to ban plastic crab lines from Cromer Pier
- 6 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 7 Norfolk inspires designs for £4.8m cancer centre, as opening day nears
- 8 Bid to convert former Sheringham town hall into a home
- 9 Joy as classic diesel loco gets back on the tracks
- 10 Inquest opens into death of teenager found in his home