Looking for Christmas gifts? Here’s a couple of festive fair events
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A couple of events have already been organised in north Norfolk to give people a chance to find unique Christmas gifts and support good causes at the same time.
St Andrew's Methodist Church in Cromer Road, Sheringham, is planning to have a Christmas table fair on Saturday, November 17, from 10am to midday.
As well as an array of Christmas cards and gifts, there will be tea and coffee on offer.
Any profits from the sale will go to fund flowers for next year's flower festival at the church.
The Cromer Ladies Lifeboat Guild is hosting a Christmas bazaar at the town's parish hall on Saturday, November 24, from 10am to 1pm.
You may also want to watch:
There will be a variety of stalls and refreshments, a tombola and a raffle. Admission is free and all proceeds will go to the RNLI.
*Are you planning an event for Christmas around north Norfolk? Email the details to email@example.com
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 New Sunday market to feature street food, music and crafters
- 3 Refusal recommended for firm's shipping container
- 4 Tributes paid to Lord Robert Walpole who has died aged 82
- 5 Princess Anne pays flying visit to historic Broads' boatyard
- 6 Own a piece of paradise: One acre willow plantation for sale
- 7 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 8 45,000 sign petition to save harbour railway
- 9 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 10 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats