Entertainment extravaganza on Cromer Pier
- Credit: Archant
Comedy, poetry, jazz, dance, rock and hunks are on the bill for the end of the pier shows in Cromer which promise a variety of entertainment.
Over the coming weeks the Pavilion Theatre is playing host to a range of shows and concerts including male stripper group The DreamBoys on their Fit and Famous Tour on Thursday May 2, Gerry Marsden from 1960s beat group Gerry and the Pacemakers in the Gerry Cross The Mersey show on Friday May 3, and the Tuxedo Jazz Orchestra concert on Saturday, May 18. All the shows are at 7.30pm.
And there is a chance for three people to win a pair of tickets for one of the shows. All you have to do is fill in the coupon at the bottom of this page, tick one show you would like to see.
Tickets cost £22.50 for the DreamBoys show, £18.50 for Gerry Cross The Mersey and £17 for the Tuxedo Jazz Orchestra.
Tribute band Purple Zeppelin will play the popular music of rock bands Deep Purple and Led Zeppelin this Saturday at 7.30pm.
The two and a half hour show two will include several costume changes and more than 30 classic songs.
Tickets cost £17 or £15 and for more information visit www.purplezeppelin.com.
- 1 Norfolk-born entrepreneur is second richest person in country
- 2 Cafe and shop along Norfolk Broads up for sale with 'rare opportunity'
- 3 Revamped 'hidden gem' restaurant hoping to put village on map for food
- 4 Morgan the model moggie raises £1,000s for other animals
- 5 100 East Anglian events you cannot miss this summer
- 6 The north Norfolk roads closing for the Queen's Jubilee
- 7 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 8 Hundreds of motors park up for classic vehicle day at Norfolk gardens
- 9 Cash boost for church campaign backed by Normal for Norfolk star
- 10 'Amazing' display of cascading poppies now on display in Cromer
Comedian, singer and poet Richard Digance will be performing his one-man show this Sunday at 7.30pm.
It will feature songs from his album Old School Photograph and poems from his new book My Words.
Tickets cost £16.50 or £16 and for more information visit www.richarddigance.com.
On Wednesday May 1 at 2.30pm We'll Meet Again returns to the Pavilion Theatre as part of their farewell UK tour.
Presented by Dougie Chapman, the show has been touring for a record breaking 15 years and has rightly earned its position as Britain's best loved matinee show. The show brings together the best songs and music from the war years. Tickets cost £15 or £12.
Dozens of students from Cromer-based Marlene's School of Dancing will be performing in Let's Dance 2013. The performance will happen on Saturday May 4 and Sunday May 5 at 7.30pm and Monday May 6 at 2.30pm.
Tickets cost £13 or £10 and visit www.marlenesscholofdancing.co.uk.
To buy tickets for all the shows visit www.cromer-pier.co.uk or call 01263 512495.