Entertainment extravaganza on Cromer Pier
- Credit: Archant
Comedy, poetry, jazz, dance, rock and hunks are on the bill for the end of the pier shows in Cromer which promise a variety of entertainment.
Over the coming weeks the Pavilion Theatre is playing host to a range of shows and concerts including male stripper group The DreamBoys on their Fit and Famous Tour on Thursday May 2, Gerry Marsden from 1960s beat group Gerry and the Pacemakers in the Gerry Cross The Mersey show on Friday May 3, and the Tuxedo Jazz Orchestra concert on Saturday, May 18. All the shows are at 7.30pm.
And there is a chance for three people to win a pair of tickets for one of the shows. All you have to do is fill in the coupon at the bottom of this page, tick one show you would like to see.
Tickets cost £22.50 for the DreamBoys show, £18.50 for Gerry Cross The Mersey and £17 for the Tuxedo Jazz Orchestra.
Tribute band Purple Zeppelin will play the popular music of rock bands Deep Purple and Led Zeppelin this Saturday at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
The two and a half hour show two will include several costume changes and more than 30 classic songs.
Tickets cost £17 or £15 and for more information visit www.purplezeppelin.com.
- 1 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 4 Stunning north Norfolk images shared to mark Norfolk Day
- 5 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 6 Norfolk inspires designs for £4.8m cancer centre, as opening day nears
- 7 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 8 Inquest opens into death of teenager found in his home
- 9 Town council move to ban plastic crab lines from Cromer Pier
- 10 Classic Ibiza setlist for Blickling Estate revealed
Comedian, singer and poet Richard Digance will be performing his one-man show this Sunday at 7.30pm.
It will feature songs from his album Old School Photograph and poems from his new book My Words.
Tickets cost £16.50 or £16 and for more information visit www.richarddigance.com.
On Wednesday May 1 at 2.30pm We'll Meet Again returns to the Pavilion Theatre as part of their farewell UK tour.
Presented by Dougie Chapman, the show has been touring for a record breaking 15 years and has rightly earned its position as Britain's best loved matinee show. The show brings together the best songs and music from the war years. Tickets cost £15 or £12.
Dozens of students from Cromer-based Marlene's School of Dancing will be performing in Let's Dance 2013. The performance will happen on Saturday May 4 and Sunday May 5 at 7.30pm and Monday May 6 at 2.30pm.
Tickets cost £13 or £10 and visit www.marlenesscholofdancing.co.uk.
To buy tickets for all the shows visit www.cromer-pier.co.uk or call 01263 512495.