Elvis Presley touring show coming to Cromer Pier
Six decades years after Elvis Presley first walked into Sun Studios in Memphis as a teenage truck driver, The Elvis Years comes to the Pier Pavilion, Cromer on Saturday November 8.
The show is an authentic concert production of the highly acclaimed West End musical Jailhouse Rock featuring original Elvis star Mario Kombou and his band.
Kombou, who has been performing as Elvis for over 20 years, said:
'The show tells the incredible story of how a poor boy from Tupelo, Mississippi went on to become the greatest musical icon the world has seen… and will ever see. It portrays the most iconic moments of Elvis's career and sets the scene of the different musical and social eras – taking the audience right back in time.'
The show features the highs and lows of Elvis's life – from the Grand Ole Opry, to his time in the army, the Hollywood movie years, the '68 Comeback Special and the Las Vegas concerts.
You may also want to watch:
The musical and emotional journey features authentic costumes and rare film footage.
Tickets for the 7.30pm show are £19.50 (£18 concessions) through the box office 01263 512495 or www.cromer-pier.com
- 1 Hotel in north Norfolk named one of the best in the UK
- 2 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 3 Callum, 9, finds mystery bone while fossil hunting on the beach
- 4 Car overturns in north Norfolk crash
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 Country park awarded 'Green Flag' for 17th year in a row
- 7 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 8 Pedestrian hit by lorry in Aylsham
- 9 Husband donates £1m to cancer research so 'no one else goes through same pain'
- 10 Weird Norfolk: What links Westwick’s obelisk, ghosts and stuffed bears?