Elvis Presley touring show coming to Cromer Pier
Six decades years after Elvis Presley first walked into Sun Studios in Memphis as a teenage truck driver, The Elvis Years comes to the Pier Pavilion, Cromer on Saturday November 8.
The show is an authentic concert production of the highly acclaimed West End musical Jailhouse Rock featuring original Elvis star Mario Kombou and his band.
Kombou, who has been performing as Elvis for over 20 years, said:
'The show tells the incredible story of how a poor boy from Tupelo, Mississippi went on to become the greatest musical icon the world has seen… and will ever see. It portrays the most iconic moments of Elvis's career and sets the scene of the different musical and social eras – taking the audience right back in time.'
The show features the highs and lows of Elvis's life – from the Grand Ole Opry, to his time in the army, the Hollywood movie years, the '68 Comeback Special and the Las Vegas concerts.
You may also want to watch:
The musical and emotional journey features authentic costumes and rare film footage.
Tickets for the 7.30pm show are £19.50 (£18 concessions) through the box office 01263 512495 or www.cromer-pier.com
- 1 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 2 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 3 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 4 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 5 Hare coursers snared by police officers using night vision goggles
- 6 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 7 Woman bit female police officer after neighbour dispute arrest
- 8 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 9 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 10 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021