Elvis Presley touring show coming to Cromer Pier
Six decades years after Elvis Presley first walked into Sun Studios in Memphis as a teenage truck driver, The Elvis Years comes to the Pier Pavilion, Cromer on Saturday November 8.
The show is an authentic concert production of the highly acclaimed West End musical Jailhouse Rock featuring original Elvis star Mario Kombou and his band.
Kombou, who has been performing as Elvis for over 20 years, said:
'The show tells the incredible story of how a poor boy from Tupelo, Mississippi went on to become the greatest musical icon the world has seen… and will ever see. It portrays the most iconic moments of Elvis's career and sets the scene of the different musical and social eras – taking the audience right back in time.'
The show features the highs and lows of Elvis's life – from the Grand Ole Opry, to his time in the army, the Hollywood movie years, the '68 Comeback Special and the Las Vegas concerts.
The musical and emotional journey features authentic costumes and rare film footage.
Tickets for the 7.30pm show are £19.50 (£18 concessions) through the box office 01263 512495 or www.cromer-pier.com
- 1 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 2 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in Norfolk
- 3 8 places where you can see fireworks for free in Norfolk for the jubilee
- 4 Book shop partners open new branch for second-hand volumes
- 5 New woodfired pizza restaurant could open in Norfolk town
- 6 Seaside ramp reopens following restoration work after erosion
- 7 Former coastal restaurant up for auction
- 8 New car boot to take place monthly after early success
- 9 Stunning 'Lady of the Wood' carved statue revealed at park
- 10 Spitfire to soar over north Norfolk for jubilee