Eddie Bushell is back for Christmas Seaside Special
AS the date nears for the opening of Christmas Seaside Special on Cromer pier this series putting the spotlight on members of the cast continues with a profile of singer Eddie Bushell…Eddie Bushell returns for a second season in Christmas Seaside Special after a highly acclaimed performance in 2005.
AS the date nears for the opening of Christmas Seaside Special on Cromer pier this series putting the spotlight on members of the cast continues with a profile of singer Eddie Bushell…
Eddie Bushell returns for a second season in Christmas Seaside Special after a highly acclaimed performance in 2005.
Eddie is back in his home town for the Christmas show after spending spending three years working for Openwide International in summer seasons in the Algarve.
This summer was closer to home for Eddie with a summer season in a local holiday centre and more recently a guest appearance in Norfolk Find A Star at the Pavilion Theatre.
You may also want to watch:
Eddie is also a successful cabaret performer and has played around the Uk and at many different venues in East Anglia including Norwich hotels, golf clubs and a host of private functions.
Eddie started singing and playing the piano at an early age performing in many local shows and attaining the position of head chorister at Cromer Parish Church. His show appearances include Charlie Cameron in Brigadoon, Scarecrow in The Wizard Of Oz, Fagin in Oliver, Merlin in Pendragon, and Captain Von Trapp in The Sound Of Music.
- 1 Hotel in north Norfolk named one of the best in the UK
- 2 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 3 Car overturns in north Norfolk crash
- 4 Callum, 9, finds mystery bone while fossil hunting on the beach
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 Country park awarded 'Green Flag' for 17th year in a row
- 7 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 8 Pedestrian hit by lorry in Aylsham
- 9 Husband donates £1m to cancer research so 'no one else goes through same pain'
- 10 Weird Norfolk: What links Westwick’s obelisk, ghosts and stuffed bears?
He also played the lead role of Billy Bigelow in Carousel and one of his favourite roles was that of Arthur Kipps in Half-A-Sixpence.
This week's North Norfolk News has a competition offering two seats for a 5.30pm performance of Christmas Seaside Special. To have a chance of winning simply answer the question on the coupon in this week's issue, on sale noww, price 60p.