More things to do over Easter around north Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Other events taking place around the district over the Easter break include:
n They did it all by eye - a celebration of Sheringham boatbuilders will take place at the Maritime Heritage Centre in Stiffkey on Sunday, April 29 from 2.30pm. This free event will feature Plug Emery and Fiona Davies demonstrating traditional fisherman's step dancing. The Emery photo collection and Rescue Wooden Boats' Sheringham films will also be on display.
n Wroxham Barns' Junior Farm has events for children including lamb bottle feeding daily at 11am, 1.30pm and 3.30pm, cost is £6.50.
n Photographer by Josh Jaggard is on display at NWT Clay Marshes, daily between 10am to 5pm. Mr Jaggard will be there every day for his exhibition, called Shetland to Salthouse.
n Blickling Estate has an Easter Adventures trail where visitors young and old can find out about springtime plants and animals. Cost: £8.25 for adults, £3 for children.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 2 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 3 North Norfolk home with sea views and cafe for sale for £525,000
- 4 Stunning north Norfolk images shared to mark Norfolk Day
- 5 Town council move to ban plastic crab lines from Cromer Pier
- 6 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 7 Norfolk inspires designs for £4.8m cancer centre, as opening day nears
- 8 Bid to convert former Sheringham town hall into a home
- 9 Joy as classic diesel loco gets back on the tracks
- 10 Inquest opens into death of teenager found in his home