More things to do over Easter around north Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Other events taking place around the district over the Easter break include:
n They did it all by eye - a celebration of Sheringham boatbuilders will take place at the Maritime Heritage Centre in Stiffkey on Sunday, April 29 from 2.30pm. This free event will feature Plug Emery and Fiona Davies demonstrating traditional fisherman's step dancing. The Emery photo collection and Rescue Wooden Boats' Sheringham films will also be on display.
n Wroxham Barns' Junior Farm has events for children including lamb bottle feeding daily at 11am, 1.30pm and 3.30pm, cost is £6.50.
n Photographer by Josh Jaggard is on display at NWT Clay Marshes, daily between 10am to 5pm. Mr Jaggard will be there every day for his exhibition, called Shetland to Salthouse.
n Blickling Estate has an Easter Adventures trail where visitors young and old can find out about springtime plants and animals. Cost: £8.25 for adults, £3 for children.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 New Sunday market to feature street food, music and crafters
- 3 Refusal recommended for firm's shipping container
- 4 Tributes paid to Lord Robert Walpole who has died aged 82
- 5 Princess Anne pays flying visit to historic Broads' boatyard
- 6 Own a piece of paradise: One acre willow plantation for sale
- 7 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 8 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 9 45,000 sign petition to save harbour railway
- 10 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats