Donkeys, dancing and dogs at Ingham fete
Dancing, music food and an array of games are just some of the things on offer at a village fete and dog show taking place this weekend.
Ingham Church Fete and Fun dog Show takes place at Ingham village hall and recreation ground on Saturday August 16 from 1pm.
There is free entry but donations are welcome.
Car parking is also free and the car park will be open from noon.
As well as a traditional village fete there will be stalls selling books, bric-a-brac and local produce. There will also be a barbecue and teas with home-made cakes, and the chance to take part in games, a crockery smash and a grand draw and also to meet the Scratby Donkeys.
You may also want to watch:
Live entertainment will be on hand from Razz the Clown and Aunty Pearl and singer Carol Nicholls and also a vintage Belgian Dance Hall organ.
There will also be an appearance from the Aspire Dance group, who in a couple of weeks time will be going on to dance at Disneyland Paris.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 3 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 4 Delays expected on part of A149 during upcoming road resurfacing
- 5 Frustration as bid to house Afghan refugees fails
- 6 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 7 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 8 Amazing aerial shots show scale of shipwreck
- 9 The Original Factory Shop to open new site in north Norfolk
- 10 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
The Fun Dog show has 15 entertaining classes including Scruffiest Pooch, Best Child Handler (under 12 yrs), Best Trick, Sausage Gobbling, and more.
For more details about the village fete and dog show visit www.inghamvillage.co.uk.