Donkeys, dancing and dogs at Ingham fete
Dancing, music food and an array of games are just some of the things on offer at a village fete and dog show taking place this weekend.
Ingham Church Fete and Fun dog Show takes place at Ingham village hall and recreation ground on Saturday August 16 from 1pm.
There is free entry but donations are welcome.
Car parking is also free and the car park will be open from noon.
As well as a traditional village fete there will be stalls selling books, bric-a-brac and local produce. There will also be a barbecue and teas with home-made cakes, and the chance to take part in games, a crockery smash and a grand draw and also to meet the Scratby Donkeys.
Live entertainment will be on hand from Razz the Clown and Aunty Pearl and singer Carol Nicholls and also a vintage Belgian Dance Hall organ.
There will also be an appearance from the Aspire Dance group, who in a couple of weeks time will be going on to dance at Disneyland Paris.
- 1 Norfolk-born entrepreneur is second richest person in country
- 2 The north Norfolk roads closing for the Queen's Jubilee
- 3 Anne Boleyn's execution commemorated at Blickling
- 4 Cafe and shop along Norfolk Broads up for sale with 'rare opportunity'
- 5 Revamped 'hidden gem' restaurant hoping to put village on map for food
- 6 Morgan the model moggie raises £1,000s for other animals
- 7 'Amazing' display of cascading poppies now on display in Cromer
- 8 Restaurant apologises after boy hospitalised with allergic reaction
- 9 Landlord appeals against fine for 'excess cold and electrical hazards'
- 10 Interactive and immersive dinosaur attraction opening in Norfolk this month
The Fun Dog show has 15 entertaining classes including Scruffiest Pooch, Best Child Handler (under 12 yrs), Best Trick, Sausage Gobbling, and more.
For more details about the village fete and dog show visit www.inghamvillage.co.uk.