Dilham beer festival for SERV blood bike charity
Ale lovers will be able to enjoy a charity beer festival this bank holiday.
The event will be happening at the Cross Keys pub, The Street, Dilham.
It will run for four days from Friday August 22 to Monday August 25, from noon to close each day.
The festival will feature beers from Greene King, Adnams and Norfolk and Suffolk local breweries.
From the proceeds, £1 for each pint sold will go to SERV motorbike charity which delivers blood to hospitals.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be musical entertainment and a bouncy castle for children at the festival.
- 1 Person found following lifeboat search in north Norfolk
- 2 North Norfolk beach hut wins award for country's best
- 3 Arrests after gang threw glass bottles and kicked victims
- 4 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 5 How realistic is Vigil? Verdict of former submariner from Aylsham
- 6 'Very disappointing' - Vandals smash and burn toilets
- 7 Revealed: The 10 most expensive villages in Norfolk
- 8 Frustration as bid to house Afghan refugees fails
- 9 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 10 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages