Polly Guy to feature at garden centre's Good Friday event
- Credit: Archant
A winner of Come Dine With Me will be part of the fun at Aylsham Garden Centre on Easter Friday.
Polly Guy will be at the Norwich Road centre from 11am, meeting customers and offering free tasters of her chutneys.
The centre is also running an Easter egg trail with bags of chocolate eggs for the first 100 youngsters taking part.
Two lambs and their ewe will be visiting from a local farm, and there will also be a pony called Lily for visitors to meet.
Ms Guy, from Old Catton, is a model and owns Polly's Pantries.
She won the Channel 4 cooking show in 2011 and a 'Champion of Champions' Come Dine With Me contest in 2016.
This will be her second visit to the centre - she was a guest at its Christmas open evening last year and drew the raffle.
- 1 First look inside: New deli and surf shop open on coast
- 2 Council urged to take over ownership of derelict Cromer nightclub
- 3 Norfolk singer's big hopes for her girl band's debut single
- 4 Man swims for survival after speedboat sinks off Norfolk coast
- 5 'Beheading' comment sees councillor reported to police
- 6 Prince Harry's ex marries north Norfolk hotelier
- 7 Car set alight in arson attack in north Norfolk
- 8 Two men arrested in connection with string of cooking oil thefts
- 9 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 10 How north Norfolk will be celebrating the Jubilee
Scott Meadows-Wright, the centre's manager, said: "We stock her chutneys in the farm shop and they're very popular."